What Collections are you working on?

Rapider Than Horsepower. I can get their two 7"s easily, I just haven't.

I really get in the mood to listen to this band some times. I have been buying their lp's used whenever I see. I don't even know how much stuff they have out but I have a good amount. Are you only missing those two 7"s?

Melvins (need a few more LP's and countless singles which I dont really care much about)

Floor(Have what I want but always interested in tests and harder to find stuff)

Good luck with the Melvins. So tough to acquire all their stuff.

Have you by chance posted a picture of your Floor collection? I'd love to see it.

Tim Kasher records. I need the Disruption 7 on black and gold. The new pressings of Ugly Organ and Domestica and Mama, I'm Swollen on black. But I'm not too crazy about getting every color so I'm in no rush to complete it. Eventually I will. I'd like to get a better sounding copy of Black Out though.

My Mylene Sheath collection is complete but forever growing.

Russian Circles. Their Upper Ninety 7" exists on a few random colors. I've seen a white one on ebay before, but lost it at the last second.

and by proxy: Dakota/Dakota. I'm missing the Hamburger Help Us 7" on a couple variants, as well as the tour version of their split 7" with Riddle Of Steel.

Brand New - The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me

I have

Black AFS

Blue/Black Swirl AFS

Blue/White AFS

Orange/White AFS

Purple AFS

Gold Tour Press TCR

White TCR

I need

White AFS

Orange/Black AFS

Marble TCR

Red TCR

I have all of the Tron records (I think)

Tron - The Story of (Black w/ Read Along Book) 7"

Tron - Translucence (Blue Identity Disc Picture Disc) 10"

Tron - Translucence (Orange Identity Disc Picture Disc) 10"

Tron - Translucence (Yellow Identity Disc Picture Disc) 10"

Tron - Soundtrack (Black)

Tron - The Story (Black)

Tron: Legacy - Soundtrack (Black Bootleg?)

Tron: Legacy - Soundtrack (2xLP Black 3582/9072)

I even have the Tron Archive Edition LaserDisc

Melvins (need a few more LP's and countless singles which I dont really care much about)

Floor(Have what I want but always interested in tests and harder to find stuff)

Have you by chance posted a picture of your Floor collection? I'd love to see it.

Melvins stuff is tough for sure but I am patient and not really actively searching things out. I buy new releases right away of course and older stuff if I find a good deal. I have bid on several copies of Stoner Witch over the years but never want to pay ebay prices. I need a new copy of Houdini as well. Mine skips on side 2 in a few places. Ebay seller poorly listed condition as nm.

I don't have a Floor collection picture though I will get one up eventually. I have all their 7"s, both LPs and the box set. In the last year I sold a few copies of the S/t and Dove and kept one copy of each. I had 2-3 tests of the S/T at one point but since I have the box set test press I decided to let the others go. The only non box set version of s/t I have left is one that is out of 6 copies on purple. Maybe I will get one together this weekend.

Melvins stuff is tough for sure but I am patient and not really actively searching things out. I buy new releases right away of course and older stuff if I find a good deal. I have bid on several copies of Stoner Witch over the years but never want to pay ebay prices. I need a new copy of Houdini as well. Mine skips on side 2 in a few places. Ebay seller poorly listed condition as nm.

I don't have a Floor collection picture though I will get one up eventually. I have all their 7"s, both LPs and the box set. In the last year I sold a few copies of the S/t and Dove and kept one copy of each. I had 2-3 tests of the S/T at one point but since I have the box set test press I decided to let the others go. The only non box set version of s/t I have left is one that is out of 6 copies on purple. Maybe I will get one together this weekend.

Wow, box set test press?!?! I may have asked you in the past but how did you acquire that one? And how much did it set you back if you don't mind me asking?

I just recently picked up the 3 Melvins "band member cover" EPs for $27 a pop. I think that was a pretty decent deal since those ones are semi hard to come by. Don't even get me started on Stoner Witch, that thing always goes way outta my price range.

I don't have any of the members covers records though I would like to pick them up at some point. Melvins records don't really turn up used around here too much. If anyone has the older stuff, it is the older dudes. i have picked up some 7"s from asking around but it's hard to come by. Actually I have a beautiful Melvins print that I need to get a frame for. I have it flat on top of my expedit and I forget it's there. I just saw it today and i think I am going to pick up a frame next payday because it's too nice to not have up any longer.

The Floor box set came from one of the members ( i dont recall who now). They had two copies of it and I guess came into some medical bills. One sold on ebay and the other (the one I have) was purchased direct from them(well through a friend). There is woman named Jana Miller that is friends with some of the Floor members. I met her through the Torche message board( which is totally dead). i actually didn't pay for it, it was a gift from my girlfriend for Xmas. I think it cost her not much more then the regular box set to be honest. There isn't much to look at, all tests in plain white sleeves. I asked Robotic if they had any extra sleeves/box laying around but no luck. I am thinking of having a custom box made for it but that is a project that won't be started until next year after I buy a house.

Being one of my favorite bands, obviously this is one of my favorite records I own.

I don't have any of the members covers records though I would like to pick them up at some point. Melvins records don't really turn up used around here too much. If anyone has the older stuff, it is the older dudes. i have picked up some 7"s from asking around but it's hard to come by. Actually I have a beautiful Melvins print that I need to get a frame for. I have it flat on top of my expedit and I forget it's there. I just saw it today and i think I am going to pick up a frame next payday because it's too nice to not have up any longer.

The Floor box set came from one of the members ( i dont recall who now). They had two copies of it and I guess came into some medical bills. One sold on ebay and the other (the one I have) was purchased direct from them(well through a friend). There is woman named Jana Miller that is friends with some of the Floor members. I met her through the Torche message board( which is totally dead). i actually didn't pay for it, it was a gift from my girlfriend for Xmas. I think it cost her not much more then the regular box set to be honest. There isn't much to look at, all tests in plain white sleeves. I asked Robotic if they had any extra sleeves/box laying around but no luck. I am thinking of having a custom box made for it but that is a project that won't be started until next year after I buy a house.

Being one of my favorite bands, obviously this is one of my favorite records I own.

After reading about your lady buying it for you, I now remember that I did ask you the same question a while back. You sir, have a wonderful girlfriend. Tests are never much to look at but I figured you were at least given all the same art as the regular box set. I think making your own is a fantastic idea, especially if done right. Someone mentioned that the other day in the "Acetates and Test Pressings" thread.

once i get a copy of vheissu that isn't going for $200+, i'll have every thrice record. i'm not one for collecting all the different variants of each release, so i only have one of each. i'll be a very happy person once that collection is complete.

i'm also casually buying various against me!, hot water music and chuck ragan records.