American Horror Story **SPOILERS**

The Rubber Man/Gimp reveal felt a little obvious but definitely makes me question the real motives of the character beneath the mask even more. I'm getting more and more convinced that Violet's dead (hasn't been to school in two weeks - timing matches up to her pill episode) and I'm now completely convinced that McDerpDerp may be the biggest toolbag on television right now. Solid episode for sure. Interesting to see how the last five episodes wrap this up.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has there been new episodes after the two part Haloween episode?

comcast hasn't put up a new episode on demand since the that one.

dvr that shit.

also going to have to disagree with the violet/dead theory.

their parents would def. be obviously effected by this.

if the show wants us to believe that psychic was the real deal, then violet prob. just has "powers" to see the crap she does.

then again, the whole family (and then i guess the realtor too) being dead theory, makes more sense than anything else, if it werent for the recent "hauntings" of the gimme-baby bitches.

'scuse me, i've been drinkin

recap of last night's episode:

YO VIV, JUST HANG TIGHT IN THAT LOONEY BIN, CUZ YOURE ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH TO THE ANTI-CHRIST! HERE'S TO HOPING IT DOESNT EAT MCDERPDERP'S CHILD BEFORE YOU POP IT OUT! (oh, and p.s. hunky black security dude is shooting blanks, so you can totally safely hook up with him now with no pregnancy scares.)

YO VIV, JUST HANG TIGHT IN THAT LOONEY BIN, CUZ YOURE ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH TO THE ANTI-CHRIST! HERE'S TO HOPING IT DOESNT EAT MCDERPDERP'S CHILD BEFORE YOU POP IT OUT! (oh, and p.s. hunky black security dude is shooting blanks, so you can totally safely hook up with him now with no pregnancy scares.)

Also, that whole unsolved 64 year old unsolved Black Dahlia case... WE SOLVED THAT SHIT TOO! (SPOILER ALERT IT HAPPENED IN YOUR HOUSE!)

By the way, I love how self rightous McDerpDerp got when he found out Viv had "cheated" on him when that's pretty much what he has done to her EVERY EPISODE OF THIS ENTIRE SERIES!

Also, that whole unsolved 64 year old unsolved Black Dahlia case... WE SOLVED THAT SHIT TOO! (SPOILER ALERT IT HAPPENED IN YOUR HOUSE!)

By the way, I love how self rightous McDerpDerp got when he found out Viv had "cheated" on him when that's pretty much what he has done to her EVERY EPISODE OF THIS ENTIRE SERIES!

I KNOW, RIGHT?!

also, i love this show so much. it's like they purposely try to be as ridiculous as possible. (could young Moira's lines get any better/cheesier?)

i know i've posted a link to his reviews here before, but this dude seriously has me rolling with his recap of the show. it's long, but totally worth the read:

http://www.afterelton.com/tv/recaps/american-horror-story-109-spooky-girl-black-dahlia

I find it hilarious that Hayden's been dead for all of a few weeks and she's totally meta about her situation and every other spirit's to where she's now the de facto information ghost who fills in the blanks for all of the other ghosts who've been dead for a half century+. 'Oh yeah...you don't know who you are? Lemme tell you..."

McDerpDerp keeps figuring out ways to make me hate him with each episode. That's no small feat either!

I find it hilarious that Hayden's been dead for all of a few weeks and she's totally meta about her situation and every other spirit's to where she's now the de facto information ghost who fills in the blanks for all of the other ghosts who've been dead for a half century+. 'Oh yeah...you don't know who you are? Lemme tell you..."

McDerpDerp keeps figuring out ways to make me hate him with each episode. That's no small feat either!

yeah, the conversation he had with her in the gazebo, and her showing up in the kitchen, it's like he just assumed she dug we way out and is still alive?

and then he saw old bitch old, so that killed his wood from the lezbo scene.

w/e

yeah, the conversation he had with her in the gazebo, and her showing up in the kitchen, it's like he just assumed she dug we way out and is still alive?

How has this man not yet figured out that Hayden is a ghost? HE BURIED HER HIMSELF and then built a freakin' gazeebo on top of the grave! Clearly she's dead. How stupid can this man be? Consider that a rhetorical question...

With every episode this "ghost opera" gets even more ridiculous.

yeah, the conversation he had with her in the gazebo, and her showing up in the kitchen, it's like he just assumed she dug we way out and is still alive?/quote]

How has this man not yet figured out that Hayden is a ghost? HE BURIED HER HIMSELF and then built a freakin' gazeebo on top of the grave! Clearly she's dead. How stupid can this man be? Consider that a rhetorical question...

With every episode this "ghost opera" gets even more ridiculous.

Same thing I said to raidenradio -- If you are gonna watch Horror and enjoy it, you have to be willing to accept some unrealistic things, although a good show/movie will keep them to a minimum. I bet that if you watched closely you could find 100 examples in this where people didn't act the way they would in real life or were inconsistent from episode to episode. I don't think this show has crossed the line with anything but there have been instances where I think they have toed the line.

I actually like that he saw Moira for who she was projecting herself to be towards everyone else - in some way, it was the only gleaming bit of character growth for McDerpDerp as it showed him feeling remorse over his cheating tactics and actively attempting to override them in order to take a higher road. Obviously it seems that it took the thought of his wife giving him his own medicine back ten fold for him to let that sink in which is never the way people should have such revelations (one would think that you would stop womanizing on your own accord because you fundamentally realize the error in it as opposed to waiting for someone to lob it back at you so you can know how it feels to be on the other end) and the way he handled it by speaking to her in the manner he did while she was laying in bed wasn't the most acceptable. Separating Vivian into two entities - one faithful and logical, one cheating and mentally disturbed - was a highly dubious act of denial on his own part.

As for Hayden, I kind of hated her character at first, but now she's quickly becoming my favorite.

i'm so torn as to how to feel about tate.

on one hand, we have a crazy rapist.

on the other hand, we have a cute, sensitive, protector of violet.

Torn? Really?

Tate is a complete and total psycho. How do you think Violet is going to react when she realizes that she's stuck in this stupid house for all of eternity with a mass murderer who raped her Mom?

I'm going to guess... not well.

i'm so torn as to how to feel about tate.

on one hand, we have a crazy rapist.

on the other hand, we have a cute, sensitive, protector of violet.

Torn? Really?

Tate is a complete and total psycho. How do you think Violet is going to react when she realizes that she's stuck in this stupid house for all of eternity with a mass murderer who raped her Mom?

I'm going to guess... not well.

2 MUCH LUV 4 TATE.

you can't tell me you're not rooting for dexter. or patrick bateman in american psycho. or spike in buffy. ok, it's probably just me that has a love affair with spike.

edit:

OH, OR WALTER WHITE!