American Horror Story **SPOILERS**

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Viv's totally gonna hit that. if her demon baby doesn't punch it's way out of her first, that is.

also, how wise is it to send away the man of the house (however much of a scumbag he may be) when there's 293847 dead people trying to do you harm crawling around your house?

Viv's totally gonna hit that. if her demon baby doesn't punch it's way out of her first, that is.

also, how wise is it to send away the man of the house (however much of a scumbag he may be) when there's 293847 dead people trying to do you harm crawling around your house?

They both definitely want each other. I feel like none of them want to admit that there are ghosts there. Just like the daughter doesn't seem to remember tate turning into a demon when he attacked that dumb girl.

Why do you guys think Tate doesn't remember murdering the people from school?

Since we're apparently going to try and rationalize this crazy show...I can't get over how absolutely nothing fazes these people. Nothing!

seriously. mr mans dead teenage fuckbag dropped the M word when confronting his wife, and it was never brought up again.

i totally thought he was going to have to explain that one.

"yah, i jizz and we make baby but i make her abortion, that why i goz back @ boston"

"THERE NOW SHE KNOZ (CEPT I KEELL U)"

Since we're apparently going to try and rationalize this crazy show...I can't get over how absolutely nothing fazes these people. Nothing!

viv was about to call the police when there was a psycho murderous bitch in the house and mcderpderp was all 'NO NO VIV MY SWEET! THINK OF THE RESALE VALUE OF THE HOUSE! ALL THAT LAW ENFORCEMENT WOULD BE TERRIBLE FOR IT!'

and apparently that was a sufficient enough reason to put your life in danger?

OH, OK. these people deserve this crazy-ass house.

I can't believe they went all PC with the dog in the microwave. That was bull.

This show has more or less hooked me by going a mile a minute and not giving me a chance to get bored with it. Unlike Walking Dead, which lost me by the end of the first season when it turned into more of a soap opera than a zombie fest.

This show has more or less hooked me by going a mile a minute and not giving me a chance to get bored with it. Unlike Walking Dead, which lost me by the end of the first season when it turned into more of a soap opera than a zombie fest.

Did they go all PC with the dog, or did the dog come back as a ghost? It did die on the property... and the girl could've been lying about it just being tomatoes in the microwave.

Also, I don't believe Tate and the demon thing in the basement are the same. The demon thing that terrorized the bully is the same demon thing that killed the two red-head kids from episode 1. Tate wasn't around then... I think he just drew the bully down there for Infantata to attack her.

Did they go all PC with the dog, or did the dog come back as a ghost? It did die on the property... and the girl could've been lying about it just being tomatoes in the microwave.

Also, I don't believe Tate and the demon thing in the basement are the same. The demon thing that terrorized the bully is the same demon thing that killed the two red-head kids from episode 1. Tate wasn't around then... I think he just drew the bully down there for Infantata to attack her.

i'm on the fence about the dog being dead or alive. though you think that viv would find out when she went to clean out the microwave. i imagine that dog guts look significantly different than tomato guts.

and agreed about tate.

Good point about the dog. Don't know why I didn't think of that.

As for Tate 'not being around then', didn't the dead cheerleader say she was supposed to be 34 now? Wouldn't that make Tate some kind of ageless being? I always assumed he was the basement monster. However, if he's really Jessica Lange's kid then I guess he can't be the doctor's kid/basement monster.

Good point about the dog. Don't know why I didn't think of that.

As for Tate 'not being around then', didn't the dead cheerleader say she was supposed to be 34 now? Wouldn't that make Tate some kind of ageless being? I always assumed he was the basement monster. However, if he's really Jessica Lange's kid then I guess he can't be the doctor's kid/basement monster.

he's a ghost!

though if he killed those kids then killed himself, why doesn't he have some injury showing like they do? and if he killed them at school, then presumably killed himself afterwards, why is he confined to the house?

He could have went home and killed himself with pills or something.

But why would there be ghosts that are "alive" all the time while most of the dead seem only to come back on Halloween? And although Tate seemed to be confined to the house, that obviously isn't the case...although the only time he left the house at all was on Halloween. Same with the maid. Maybe you have to stay where you died with the exception of Halloween. Might explan why Addy always wanted to be in there with her brother.

But why would there be ghosts that are "alive" all the time while most of the dead seem only to come back on Halloween? And although Tate seemed to be confined to the house, that obviously isn't the case...although the only time he left the house at all was on Halloween. Same with the maid. Maybe you have to stay where you died with the exception of Halloween. Might explan why Addy always wanted to be in there with her brother.

yeah that part is right about them having to stay where they died. That's by those kids said that they has to go. And also why you saw everyone walking back to the house at the end. I definitely think the dog was put in the microwave.

how many people do you know walk into a school with a gun, kill 5+ people, and are allowed to walk out the door and go back to his/her house?

then there's that thing where McDerpDerp is on the phone with Tate's mom telling her he can't treat him anymore - you can't telephone ghosts can you? Tate's the one character I'm the most confused on.

constance was an actress back in the day. i'm pretty sure even i could fool someone into thinking i was someone else on the phone, even with my horrible acting abilities.