TOM WAITS Nighthawks/Mule Var/BadAsMe @ Popmarket

http://www.popmarket.com/details/26504248

TOM WAITS – VINYL BUNDLE

Exclusive vinyl bundle offer of Tom Waits’ 1975 double album NIGHTHAWKS AT THE DINER, the Grammy-winning MULE VARIATIONS and the brand new album BAD AS ME

3 Tom Waits albums at ONE great price!

5 vinyl LPs total, featuring 47 songs

Includes the new album BAD AS ME which contains a full-size book of lyrics and photos and a bonus CD of the whole album

180 gram heavy vinyl packaged with their original artwork

Original Price: $76.95 USD

$48.99

FACEBOOK10 for 10% off.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A week ago out of curiosity I submitted this Question: Do you happen to know when the Tom Waits – vinyl bundle will ship?

They Responded:

I'm sorry to inform you that the ordered product "Tom Waits – vinyl bundle" is in the status of backorder. The order will be shipped once it becomes available in our warehouse.

Also, at this point of time we don't have the exact time frame for the availability of the product. As soon as more products arrive to our warehouse it will be shipped to the provided shipping address.

Sincerely,

Sony Music Digital

What I can't understand is how they don't have this at their warehouse yet and do not know when it will get there. I know from experience that it usually takes them a while to ship which I don't mind, but it seems they really don't have it together on this bundle. Just gonna have to be patient with this one.

A week ago out of curiosity I submitted this Question: Do you happen to know when the Tom Waits – vinyl bundle will ship?

They Responded:

I'm sorry to inform you that the ordered product "Tom Waits – vinyl bundle" is in the status of backorder. The order will be shipped once it becomes available in our warehouse.

Also, at this point of time we don't have the exact time frame for the availability of the product. As soon as more products arrive to our warehouse it will be shipped to the provided shipping address.

Sincerely,

Sony Music Digital

What I can't understand is how they don't have this at their warehouse yet and do not know when it will get there. I know from experience that it usually takes them a while to ship which I don't mind, but it seems they really don't have it together on this bundle. Just gonna have to be patient with this one.

might be a product of that weird snafu of error pressed Tom Waits LPs that occured that were skipping.

either way, that store has done me no wrong to worry about it not coming through.

• 2 weeks later...

[image]

Well, the Nighthawks is 180gm according to the label on the plastic, also took out the Bad As Me and it is 180 too. I still haven't opened the Mule, but it looks like the whole batch might be 180. The listing made it sound like only the Bad was going to be. Very happy with my purchase!