WANTED: Something I Won't Be Able To Get Here

rrd

THEN HOW ELSE ARE PEOPLE GOING TO KNOW THAT I'M YELLING!?

i guess the point is, is that this is a messageboard for vinyl exchanges. If people don't ask, they won't get. People here seem to be in the know pretty well, and they might have some leads on some stuff. It never hurts to ask.

i know its annoying, but i mean, you dont really HAVE to read those threads...

but when the majority of this boards collections only consist of every record that VC has put out this year, its kinda pointless...

Dude, you're way off-base on this one. Many of us have been collecting for years before VC even existed. I'm 10+ years in.

I don't understand why you even made this thread except for potential -1s.

but when the majority of this boards collections only consist of every record that VC has put out this year, its kinda pointless...

Dude, you're way off-base on this one. Many of us have been collecting for years before VC even existed. I'm 10+ years in.

i dont dispute many of you have been collecting a long time, im just saying that alot of users havent and those are the types of people making these retarded threads

plus bring on the negative karma, its really going to affect my real life

i dont dispute many of you have been collecting a long time, im just saying that alot of users havent and those are the types of people making these retarded threads

All I'm saying is, let people make their threads. You don't have to read them, and since there's a forum specifically for this stuff now, it's not cluttering up the regular boards. There is really no issue here besides you being Debbie Downer.

All I'm saying is, let people make their threads. You don't have to read them, and since there's a forum specifically for this stuff now, it's not cluttering up the regular boards. There is really no issue here besides you being Debbie Downer.

[image]

/thread

I don't understand why so many people want to shit talk. I've gotten some really cool records from sales and trades on this board, things I wouldn't be able to get otherwise or wouldn't be able to justify buying at the going ebay rates. If someone wants to try to get a record, let them try. It won't affect your "real life" if a kid on this board wants a copy of a Refused record and makes a thread about it.

I've sold records far rarer than the Refused and JEW ones to people on the board. There's nothing remotely wrong with looking for them here, in fact I'd say it's one of the best places to look outside of eBay.

Now if someone requested those albums for $20 or less, they would need informed

yea, it's always possible that the person that wants it, has something that person who has it wants. There's records I wouldn't trade, but if they had something I really wanted, I probably would. It's always worth a shot.

Case in point, I got a Screeching Weasel - Ramones first press on white from benchwarmer a few months ago. I'd been hunting down that record for years and either missed it or did't have the scratch together when it popped up on ebay. He sold it to me for a reasonable price. Since then we've traded and bought/sold a bunch of times for things missing in our collections.