VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

You're probably right, Crime. Cena, Ryback, and Sheamus are the names i've heard, but of course no one knows for sure. i don't even know who i'd like to see win it. Maybe Ziggler, but that is a long shot. i'd love to see something like Bryan and Kane dominating the Rumble, but, again, probably won't happen. Maybe we'll see the Shield mimic Punk and the New Nexus in the Rumble from a few years ago; that might be cool to see. Any way it goes, i love to watch the Rumble and can't wait for it.

If I had to pick one person to win the Rumble I'd say Bryan for sure.  If you stop and think about it he's probably the WWE's biggest asset right now and if he had the proper push I think he could go from star to superstar.  That being said it probably won't happen because they obviously want him and Kane together still.

As for all the titles right now being held by heels, that's true except for the tag belts.

it's interesting the way hell no are faces. they went in to the angle as heels, and never really had a turn. the gimmick was just so strong that people couldn't help but love it. and at the same time, the crowd is still supposed to be against d-bry with the whole yes/no thing.

I always love how D-Bry goes to a fan and does the whole yes/no thing and most of the time WWE doesn't show it or cuts away. I think it's time to go back to the Yes and make him a face. Anyone else waiting for Cole to say "shades of Dynamite Kid" when he does the head butt of the top rope?

his new years resolution, according to twitter, is to not shave this year.

i would give anything to get in a yes/no match with him. and after a few back and forths just be like "yes! yes! yes! okay... no. but you are the best"

Anyone see the Elimination PPV poster?

Eliminationchamber_original_original_zps

Anyone want to speculate?

punk retains at rumble causing this to be his next challenge after he mouths off about being able to beat EVERYBODY.... so, the genius of the WWE makes CM Punk challenge EVERYBODY.

Rock is just front and center because he's the Rock.

Thats what I thought. Wondering how they are just going to push Ryback into the WH title picture.

with a hammer and a wedge. it worked for them putting him in the wwe title picture

Finally watching the Raw replay on Universal HD. Waiting for the Shield match really. Glad to see Barrett with gold. I am really loving Cesaro and the way they are building him. Waiting for him to turn the US to the European title (Lance Storm style). I love seeing my indie favs do well on the big stage. Hes going to be around for a long time. Im hoping he wins the Rumble honestly. I see them using the Rumble this year to build someone. I know for a fact the winner isnt going to challenge for the WWE title, so I think he has a pretty good shot. If not him, Dolph.