VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

punk, for 10 minutes, calls out every person in the fan for only cheering what they're supposed to. they're dumb enough to do it as he's scolding them for it.

then the rock comes out, and they do EVERYTHING punk was just talking about!

i wonder if there was even a single person in attendance who punk actually got through to; and if they then booed the rock for the first time in their life.

also, rock showed some hints of reaching punks level. he had some moments in that promo where he had the look in his eye and the tone in his voice like he was ready to go ham, but it was like he didnt know how to take it any further and would backpedal to the gay schtick. i'm hoping that's partly rust. 

but you look around at the real world, and it's like any semblance of what constitutes as politically correct out here holds no barring inside of a wwe arena. call people gay, be racist, be sexist... in this universe, it's okay.

between the rock's homophobia, sheamus's racism, or john cena's adolescent sense of humor, you have 3 of the most deplorable characters parading around as the most lovable.