VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

but you look around at the real world, and it's like any semblance of what constitutes as politically correct out here holds no barring inside of a wwe arena. call people gay, be racist, be sexist... in this universe, it's okay.

between the rock's homophobia, sheamus's racism, or john cena's adolescent sense of humor, you have 3 of the most deplorable characters parading around as the most lovable.

This is honestly my #1 gripe with the current product. Rocky was goddamn painful to listen to tonight.

The boxing with god line though, holy shit.

If Rock talked any other way he wouldn't be the Rock. Yes his jokes are old but that's the Rock. He doesn't fit his era. The weird part is how Punk went from a cowering heel to a not backing down heel. He wasn't scared of Ryback this time and certainly not the Rock. His promo shows where he really excels. My predictions for mania are Rock/Cena or Rock/Punk, Undertaker/Punk or Undertaker/Cena, Show/Ryback and Brock/Triple H.

Fuck, that boxing with god line was amazing. I love how Punk's whole promo worked up to it, he didnt come out and try to blow everyone away from the get go but to have it slow simmer and build up as he kept going and laid the masterpiece of the whole promo out with honest and sincerity.

If Rock talked any other way he wouldn't be the Rock. Yes his jokes are old but that's the Rock. He doesn't fit his era. The weird part is how Punk went from a cowering heel to a not backing down heel. He wasn't scared of Ryback this time and certainly not the Rock. His promo shows where he really excels. My predictions for mania are Rock/Cena or Rock/Punk, Undertaker/Punk or Undertaker/Cena, Show/Ryback and Brock/Triple H.

I can tell you that one of those is actually happening. You may be surprised by which one it is too. Let me just tell you its going to be fucking awesome and I cant wait for the buildup.

My younger brother said to me today how he thought the Rock was lame last night and what not. I thought I would be the only one who felt that way because everyone's a Rock mark. Glad to see Im not. That boxing with god line fucking ruled. Its just one of those moments that youre like "holy shit..." and freeze. I hope the Rock can step up his game and not get cheap pops saying old catch phrases. Hes not Hogan. Hes better than that. He doesnt need to stay in that era. Which is what kinda bummed me out about his promo. Because if theres anyone who can evolve with a product, its the Rock. Was it funny to see him shit on Cena last year the way he did? Yeah. But with a guy as serious as Punk, I can only pray he doesnt do that again. I also think that he will due to the fact this is more of an adult wrestling fans story line. 

My younger brother said to me today how he thought the Rock was lame last night and what not. I thought I would be the only one who felt that way because everyone's a Rock mark. Glad to see Im not. That boxing with god line fucking ruled. Its just one of those moments that youre like "holy shit..." and freeze. I hope the Rock can step up his game and not get cheap pops saying old catch phrases. Hes not Hogan. Hes better than that. He doesnt need to stay in that era. Which is what kinda bummed me out about his promo. Because if theres anyone who can evolve with a product, its the Rock. Was it funny to see him shit on Cena last year the way he did? Yeah. But with a guy as serious as Punk, I can only pray he doesnt do that again. I also think that he will due to the fact this is more of an adult wrestling fans story line. 

I also thought The Rock was lame.  All of his promos are colour by numbers.  There's actually a graphic of a Big Mac that's used to describe his promos.  If I can find it today I'll post it.  Also have to throw in that he has the second worst move in pro-wrestling history (the people's elbow).

Just a couple things about this weeks Raw.  Did anyone else notice Ziggler fix his hair while he was waiting for Cena to drop his 5 knuckle shuffle (the second one).  That made me laugh.  The bump Brokeback took when he went through a table onto the steps.  Wow.  That was fucked.

It was pretty much just all the promos he cut on Cena leading up to Mania squished into one.

The Rock is one to tell Punk he has no "nuts" too.  Pretty sure The Rock dressed up as a tooth fairy for a movie.  I really hope Punk rolls that into one of his promos.

i thought Cena incorporated a Tooth Fairy blast into his "rap" from last year

Punk has used the Tooth Fairy bit too when talking about the Rock before. I do have admit he did step up after the boxing with God comment. Clearly he realized he got owned and had to up the intensity in which he did at the end. I am really curious to see how the match goes given the ring rust and the clashing of styles. Plus more than likely interference since every match goes that way now.

Punk has used the Tooth Fairy bit too when talking about the Rock before. I do have admit he did step up after the boxing with God comment. Clearly he realized he got owned and had to up the intensity in which he did at the end. I am really curious to see how the match goes given the ring rust and the clashing of styles. Plus more than likely interference since every match goes that way now.

That's what I'm worried about.  The Rock and Punk could have an epic match together.  I really hope they don't ruin it with interference.  They need to have a WWE Champ match end clean for once.

I saw that and not sure what to think. Do they let him stay El Generico? Do they unmask him since you cant have a non mexican luchador? Do they just make him a trainer like Del Ray? If im not mistaken he is over the age of what WWE usually signs unless it is a top name star that is coming back.