VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Shit, I forgot all about Baretta. I thought he was released back when Croft was.

Shit, I forgot all about Baretta. I thought he was released back when Croft was.

He was NXT a couple weeks ago.  It's strange because he seemed to be getting a decent push.  Great wrestler but doesn't really fit in with the WWE's "formula"

I feel like you hate everything... Not trying to offend. Just saying.

Nope.  I just really hate Mick Foley.  When I was in my early teen years I loved Cactus Jack.  He put on so many great matches.  Then Mick Foley came to the WWE and things just went downhill.  He became a joke and (like I said before) an overglorified stunt man.  A guy who cut some of the greatest promos in history (when he was doing his ECW/WCW thing) gets reduced to Mr Socko.  He let himself be reduced to a horrible fucking gimmick which is on the same level as Santinos cobra.  Going from one of the best in the business to finishing a guy off buy sticking a sock in his mouth.  Then him coming back all the time just makes things worse.

I've been watching pro-wrestling for close to 28 years now.  Trust me, there's A LOT to hate.

I feel like you hate everything... Not trying to offend. Just saying.

Welcome to the last 111 pages of this thread. If you like something--anything--odds are, crime hates it. He also reads the same dirt sheets everyone else does, so he thinks he is "in the know."

Welcome to the last 111 pages of this thread. If you like something--anything--odds are, crime hates it. He also reads the same dirt sheets everyone else does, so he thinks he is "in the know."

Not true at all.  I don't think I'm in the know.  I'm just vocal on what I dislike.  It's patsys like you that give us the Santinos of the world.

Hey now on the Santino hate. The man might do some stupid stuff, be he is a great comedy wrestler and you know, is totally aimed at children and not grown men. That is like getting mad about Cena. He isnt meant for people like us (IE grown men who know a small amount of wrestling) but for those who follow it a little bit and for the kids and women. I see nothing wrong with that at all.