VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Yeah, there were some loud refund chants, a fair number of bullshit chants as well.

Rightfully so. I read how it ended on Bleacher Report and was pretty shocked. This might lead to an interesting shake up on Raw, but it's pretty lame how WWE has just forced Big Show into the title picture. The Bryan and Orton angle was a lot of fun without Show.

Seth mates just unleashed a stroke of brilliance on twitter

Bryan is obamacare, creative is the tea party, big show the status quo, and Orton is big corporations and/or congress.

I knew going into the show that it was a placeholder, just moving some storylines forward, or prolonging the others. I was surprised for a clean win for Alberto, and that it led off the night. I ended up in the fourth row in the 100s on the action side, I'll be picking it up as I'm probably in the match a lot.

The crowd was pretty dead during the Curtis Axel/R Truth match. You could sense that the Real Americans/Santino and Khali match was there simply for Cesaro to do the spin. Once Mark Henry is back, he'll be doing it to him. The crowd was hottest for Bryan/Orton and the Shield/Rhodes.

Hilariously, during the power outage on the stage....Brad Maddox came out and announced that people should be patient, stay in their seats, because the power will come back on in 3 minutes....then, as it their entire lives had been building towards this moment, 2 guys to my left held up signs that said..."Did somebody say... 3 minutes?" Justin Roberts and the ref had a good laugh and a puzzled look. Speaking of which, there were some truly poorly planned signs, I know that there is a long history, almost a tradition, of awful signs, but this was the worst I've seen. The bar was truly lowered. It's bad enough your view is obstructed, but to have by a poorly spaced, zero effort sign is ridiculously frustrating!

Not sure what made it on TV, but Bryan hit the running knee on Orton to close out the night.

Also, the WWE uses seat fillers when people are in the washroom.