VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

i'll say it every week: i hate that this is what we are getting instead of Brock/Punk. As much as i like Heyman, his "guys" shouldn't be wrestling CM Punk. i'd rather have Punk chastise members of the audience for 10 minutes each night than see him put Ryback over.

i'll say it every week: i hate that this is what we are getting instead of Brock/Punk. As much as i like Heyman, his "guys" shouldn't be wrestling CM Punk. i'd rather have Punk chastise members of the audience for 10 minutes each night than see him put Ryback over.

Agreed 100000 %

As musch as I hate ryback, I think making him a heyman guy is actually a good move by wwe creative. Ryback can't wrestle, can't cut a promo, or do anything exciting really. At least now, heyman can be his mouthpiece so we don't have to hear him as much.

Also, anybody else think that this whole Curtis Axel/heyman thing is a failure? To me, it just seems like its run its course already

As musch as I hate ryback, I think making him a heyman guy is actually a good move by wwe creative. Ryback can't wrestle, can't cut a promo, or do anything exciting really. At least now, heyman can be his mouthpiece so we don't have to hear him as much.

Also, anybody else think that this whole Curtis Axel/heyman thing is a failure? To me, it just seems like its run its course already

Ryback's promo where he interviewed RD Evans on Smackdown last week wasn't half bad. I think it's going into character that throws that guy off, when he was acting semi normal he did pretty well.

Ryback mark 4 life,

I wouldn't call it a failure, Axel just hasn't gone over.  You can't really blame him though, they haven't positioned him well at all.  For the majority of his time up in the WWE (as Axel) he's pretty much just been used as an in-ring Paul Heyman since Punk can't wrestle Heyman. 

I wouldn't call it a failure, Axel just hasn't gone over. You can't really blame him though, they haven't positioned him well at all. For the majority of his time up in the WWE (as Axel) he's pretty much just been used as an in-ring Paul Heyman since Punk can't wrestle Heyman.

True. Its a shame because he is very talented but we haven't really seen his best yet in WWE

Sami Zayn is wrestling at a house show in Lexington, KY (where I live) right now.  I didn't go because the dudes I normally go to wrestling shows with had to work.  SUPER ULTRA MEGA BUMMED.

However, the fact that he is wrestling random ass house shows and not just Canada shows is a good sign.