VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Who is asking for Big Show/Orton/Triple H in the main event in 2013? That shit was passable in maybe the mid 2000s, but not today. Bryan/Punk vs. the Wyatts could be cool, but it is still disappointing when they could easily go against the Authority since they both have the same gripes with the McMahons and Triple H. Whatever, it's just wrestling.

i did like seeing Kane in the suit, though. An interesting twist on the character.

That's what I was thinking. You have some of the most talented wrestlers going today and you're going to headline Orton v. Big Show.

Anyone who thinks those two can pull off a headlining calibre match is an idiot.

I also (for the first time?) have to agree with Ry. Big Show doing the yes chant is just fucking horrible and completely disrespectful to Bryan.

Wasn't a fan at all either. Definitely agree with Chainmail saying that this is an old news story idea. WWE has so much exciting young talent and they continue to waste time trying to push guys like Show, who has been in the spotlight countless times.

Show has gained momentum via Daniel Bryan. It won't take long for the audience to tire of him like they always do, then once again the WWE brass will realize it was a mistake.