VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

It is pretty well known that Shawn was pissed that Hogan wouldnt put him over as the original plan was, so he oversold everything during that match. There used to be a video on youtube that was around 4 minutes long that was just Shawn overselling every Hogan move in that match with circus music, but WWE had it taken down. It was pretty unprofessional of Shawn do it, and despite being "Mr. Wrestlemania" and a legend, Shawn is still said to be the same Shawn by people no longer with the company and that he is still an asshole only out for himself.

I would've loved to have seen that video. I'm a huge HBK mark but I never really paid that match any attention. I will watch it again.

I would always noticed that The Rock really oversold the stunner all the time as well

the network needs a wiki-like feature to accompany each ppv. where & when, the lineup, special guests. a link for results. right now, there's pretty much nothing to the description beyond the main event.

the network needs a wiki-like feature to accompany each ppv. where & when, the lineup, special guests. a link for results. right now, there's pretty much nothing to the description beyond the main event.

This would be awesome. Someone could even independently set one up. It would also be awesome if every ppv was rated by users. 

anyone else believe they're way too sensitive on the whole benoit thing?

i know it was one of the worst things that's ever happened in sports- but if they're to be as lenient as showing his matches in full, then why censor any of the information?

anyone else believe they're way too sensitive on the whole benoit thing?

i know it was one of the worst things that's ever happened in sports- but if they're to be as lenient as showing his matches in full, then why censor any of the information?

We all know Vince is grudge holder. That situation out a VERY negative spotlight on the WWE for a long time

i mean, i agree with many of their goals, but this is pretty stupid and disrespectful.

EDIT: i should say, though, that i am excited to see exactly what the crowd will be like. i'm expecting it to be like the post WM-28 RAW, or perhaps even more akin to the old ECW crowds. Should be interesting.

So who do they want on top of the company? CM Punk or Daniel Bryan?

All of this seems like a bunch of crap. If these people are really that upset then paying money to go be annoying doesn't really make sense... I just wonder why at a certain point people just stop paying for a product. No one is forcing them to pay, watch, or go to these things. I understand wanting something but this just seems so stupid. But hell what do I know

All of this seems like a bunch of crap. If these people are really that upset then paying money to go be annoying doesn't really make sense... I just wonder why at a certain point people just stop paying for a product. No one is forcing them to pay, watch, or go to these things. I understand wanting something but this just seems so stupid. But hell what do I know

Agreed... The easiest way to hurt them is to stop watching and buying into things. Sales drives this company (duh) and biggest way to make a point is to impact their sales. Personally, if they can get people to turn around while the authority/orton/batista are out, this is a huge achievement that will make a huge point, but it won't impact much in the long run.

Agreed... The easiest way to hurt them is to stop watching and buying into things. Sales drives this company (duh) and biggest way to make a point is to impact their sales. Personally, if they can get people to turn around while the authority/orton/batista are out, this is a huge achievement that will make a huge point, but it won't impact much in the long run.

Agreed and agreed

not paying hardly makes a statement. for every person annoyed with how poorly they're writing right now, there are still 1,000 dads buying their 8 year olds the john cena pack.