VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

kinda surprised at all the title changes tonight - love how they booked Brock that was awesome.  

I hate lumberjack matches and that really put on a damper on my most anticipated match between Ambrose and Rollins - can't wait for their Night of Champions rematch.

Orton carried Reigns tonight - he was awesome.

My stream was having issues all night, too, but man, what a great PPV. The only match I really tuned out for was Wyatt/Jericho, just didn't hold my attention. Lesnar/Cena was everything I wanted and more. I have no idea who could kayfabe ever beat Brock for the title now.

That's what i have a problem with. After beating Taker at Mania and making Cena look like Heath Slater on Superstars, who is left for Lesnar to face that could pose a credible threat? Batista? Orton? i'm sure Cena will get a rematch, but after that, who knows?

That's what i have a problem with. After beating Taker at Mania and making Cena look like Heath Slater on Superstars, who is left for Lesnar to face that could pose a credible threat? Batista? Orton? i'm sure Cena will get a rematch, but after that, who knows?

A cash in attempt and/or a fatal 3-4 way so that Brock doesn't have to be legitimately beaten to lose the title. That or some stipulation match like a cage match. 

But yeah, after that beating, no one should be able to get close to a pinfall or submission on the 1 in 21 and 1 who now holds 2 belts which are supposedly being consolidated into 1 (that's a new WWE t shirt!)

D BRY!!! Just kidding but maybe Cena might have to embrace the hate to beat Lesnar.

I cant believe you guys dont see it....Reigns will beat Brock. The way they've been building this dude to be a monster, there's just no way I dont see him beating Brock. Then Rollins will cash in and beat Reigns. Or lose. Either way, Reigns will be the next champ in my eyes. 

So stoked on Summerslam coming over here. Apparently its going to be at Redbull arena. Which is so sick cause its 1. Outdoors and 2. There isnt a bad seat in the house. I can imagine the path train getting there is gonna be a shit show though. But theres tons of parking so it should be great. Tailgates will be had!

I cant believe you guys dont see it....Reigns will beat Brock. The way they've been building this dude to be a monster, there's just no way I dont see him beating Brock. Then Rollins will cash in and beat Reigns. Or lose. Either way, Reigns will be the next champ in my eyes. 

So stoked on Summerslam coming over here. Apparently its going to be at Redbull arena. Which is so sick cause its 1. Outdoors and 2. There isnt a bad seat in the house. I can imagine the path train getting there is gonna be a shit show though. But theres tons of parking so it should be great. Tailgates will be had!

I do see that, but I don't see that happening until Wrestlemania... and I don't see them keeping the title on Brock for that long with his contract being so limited.

Obviously they are building towards Reigns/Lesnar, but not until WM31. i meant in the mean time; Brock's got to have at least 2-3 defenses before Mania of next year. In no way is Reigns ready right now. Orton carried that match last night and hit two sick counters (spear into powerslam, superman into RKO).

Obviously they are building towards Reigns/Lesnar, but not until WM31. i meant in the mean time; Brock's got to have at least 2-3 defenses before Mania of next year. In no way is Reigns ready right now. Orton carried that match last night and hit two sick counters (spear into powerslam, superman into RKO).

I suppose after Night of Champions (Cena's rematch), they make a Lesnar V Reigns match where Reigns just gets demolished. Lesnar then leaves the WWE (leaving Paul Heyman here to keep us company and reminding us that Lesnar is champion) and will come back when they have a worth opponent. In the mean time, they reflect on how Reigns has fallen, build him back up as the resiliant fellow he should be, and then when he beats Lesnar at WM31, its the underdog story all over again. I don't know how they would do PPVs in between where the title isn't contested but they could just have people get run over in the mean time by the Beast Incarnate. All the story lines really depend on Lesnars contract.

after that match, i can't picture cena asking for a rematch. i really want to believe we see a different side of him tonight. heel turn still seems impossible, but there will have to be a new element present.

I missed the Taker sit up by Brock during the match, that was awesome. Overall it was a great ppv with some streaming issues but nothing too terrible, just pauses and fast forwarding to catch back up.

You all are forgetting about The Rock to take on Lesnar at WM31. Reigns will do a match at the end of the year or maybe RR and Rock will challenge Lesnar at WM where Rock wins and someone cashes in.