VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Yeah I know it's terrible but that could open up for a character change in cena. 2 humiliating losses bringing out a edgier meaner but not quite heel cena.

Also seems like hogan has been opening up about lesnar. Pretty much trying to challenge him. I really, really hope they don't go that route. At all

If Hogan wrestles Lesnar, we will need to book the following Monday as the Hulk Hogan tribute show. Terrible idea all around.

So, I'm pretty sure that this "Ambrose refusing and running from medical treatment" angle is to let him take time off camera to film some movie. Having watched an interview with Cole and HHH (Michael Cole is actually pretty good at these backstage seated interviews. It's a shame that he's awful on commentary.), HHH said something along the lines of that being "the last we'll see of Ambrose." So he might be off TV for a while, but I imagine that, when he comes back, all hell will break loose. I'm already looking forward to it, if he's actually gonna be away from TV.

So, I'm pretty sure that this "Ambrose refusing and running from medical treatment" angle is to let him take time off camera to film some movie. Having watched an interview with Cole and HHH (Michael Cole is actually pretty good at these backstage seated interviews. It's a shame that he's awful on commentary.), HHH said something along the lines of that being "the last we'll see of Ambrose." So he might be off TV for a while, but I imagine that, when he comes back, all hell will break loose. I'm already looking forward to it, if he's actually gonna be away from TV.

Yes, he is filming a WWE Films movie. Not that i regularly watch Raw anymore, but it seems like it'll be unbearable without Ambrose, Punk, or Bryan. At least Heyman will be in full smug mode from now until the foreseeable future.

Yes, he is filming a WWE Films movie. Not that i regularly watch Raw anymore, but it seems like it'll be unbearable without Ambrose, Punk, or Bryan. At least Heyman will be in full smug mode from now until the foreseeable future.

Yeah, Heyman will be enough to hold me over, I think. I don't watch Raw every week like how I was at the start of the year, but for casual watching, Heyman will be fine.

Took part in my second KOTR tourny I'm supercard and actually won. I'd like to attribute this to laying down 3 energy cards right before the network went down for the night.

My winnings: a rare Chris Jericho and... A rare Chris Jericho.

What's everyone's Super Cards starting five? I have:

Super-rare Mr. McMahon

Super-rare Sheamus

Rare The Rock

Rare Diesel

Rare Eva Marie

McMahon and Rock are left-blue and Sheamus and Diesel are right-blue, so I have two tag teams ready to go at any time. I'm currently 108-16 in exhibitions.

How are you all getting Super Rares???? I got:

SR Big Show:maxed out

Rare Cena at 15 of 20

Rare Pro Rollins at about 20 of 25

Rare Kane 13 of 20

Uncommon Eva Marie

I won KOTR my first time (it ended this morning) and I got two rare Eric Rowans.

Ive won over 225 games and my deck is in the super rare + category but I have only gotten a super rare once. :(

SR Batistaaaaaaa

R Goldust 11/20

R HBK pro

R Big John Studd

UC Eva Marie 6/20

A few things

I lost track of how many fucking Natalya cards I've picked up. It's infuriating.

Stoked to have Eva Marie as my main bitch, because goddamn that photo is amazing.

What is this game's obsession with Big John Studd?!

Has anyone else noticed that the exhibition mode is a total facade? You're not playing against a person. Against their hypothetical deck, maybe. But notice the fact that you choose you're opponent 100% of the time. And that you control the pace of the match 100% of the time.

That crowd last night was SILENT. It was weird. 

Being in the crowd last night, I can say it was equally as quiet in the building though Honda center never really gets that loud (even during concerts). Acoustics in there suck.

They also had the volume very low on everyone's mic in comparison to other shows I've been to.