VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

how can you call that kane orton "match" good? it was 15 minutes of aimless wandering, punch, punch, kick, slam head into nearby structure. the first wrestling move didnt occur until 30 minutes into the show.

im so fucking annoyed that 4 months later, and we havent seen kharma since the rumble. layla was a nice surprise, and it that was actually a decent womens match. but i wont be satisfied with the end of any divas match that doesnt end in maniacal laughter.

scott- totally saw your sign once punk went up top for the elbow through the table.. that was exciting.

absolute favorite part of the show: brock leaving the ring after the loss, mean muggin' the dude in the YES YES YES shirt, and reacting like any normal person would at the sight of an angry brock lesnar.

consolation prize goes to the crowd for the J D SEVEN chant during punk/jericho

im so fucking annoyed that 4 months later, and we havent seen kharma since the rumble.

She had a miscarriage dude. She should be allowed all the time she needs to recover from that.

She had her miscarriage before the rumble though. I think his point is why have her show up at the Rumble if she's not ready to come back?

Triple H is coming back to Raw tonight, looks like we get to sit through him rambling on about himself for at least 20 minutes every monday night for the next couple of months.

other things i wanted to mention- why wasnt the squash match just part of the youtube preshow? it was such a waste of time.

i struggled with the validity of punk kicking out of the steel chair codebreaker. that should have ended it.

also got the impression that cenas instant blood was somehow fixed. as if brock had a blood packet or something on the side of his head, and then maybe they lightly cut him while the refs were tending to his life threatening wounds 4 seconds into the match. cuz ya know, that ALWAYS happens.

Yeah, i'm not a big fan of the PPV squash matches. Cole screwed up, too, and i'm ashamed of myself for pointing it out. He said it was Brodus' first PPV win, but he squashed Drew McIntyre at the Royal Rumble (i believe). Loved the "#Push McIntyre" sign in the crowd, though.

Anyways, put those "matches" on the pre-show and have Santino/Miz wrestle on the PPV. Sad when a "title" match is free but squash matches aren't. i understand that they break up the PPV, so i can see why they do it.

Ry, i thought the Code Breaker should have ended it, too. The announcers played it off like it wasn't even a finisher, though. Can't remember exactly what they said, but they downplayed what should have been a brutal finisher.

Oh, and what was Brock thinking when he threw Cena and himself over the rope? i said "What the hell?!" out loud when i saw that last night. Looked completely reckless; i was worried for Cena at many points during that match last night. i was definitely drawn into the storyline they created with that match.

Again, i really enjoyed that PPV last night, other than those few minor gripes.

She had a miscarriage dude. She should be allowed all the time she needs to recover from that.

She had her miscarriage before the rumble though. I think his point is why have her show up at the Rumble if she's not ready to come back?

I know. I think they just wanted to add as many surprise entrants as they could.

The thing about Kharma is this. She told everyone, friends, family, employers that she HAD the baby. WWE was under the impression at the Rumble she had the baby and was was getting ready to come back soon. After the Rumble she told the truth that she had a miscarraige and couldnt handle telling people that so she lied. She can take a year off for all I care, going through that is incredibly painful. I dont care if she ever returns as long as she his able to recover. It isnt like she is going to make the division legitimate anyways, she will end up getting pinned by someone that isnt Beth eventually, and it will all be thrown out the window.

Having Ryback on there was fucking moronic.

As for the steal chair codebreaker, I think it was a kinda shabby codebreaker. That is why they didnt make a huge deal about it. Had Jericho really connected and had more an impact I think they would have lost their shit on it.

I think they should have ended the Cm Punk/Jericho match with Jericho doing the GTS. Than they could have gone to Canada and had Punk finish him with the Lion Tamer. It was a good match but really don't understand why they brought him back just keep losing to Punk. The only reason I see is to validate Punk. I hope after SummerSlam Ziggler gets a bigger push again.

Wow Cena went from Brock Lesnar to this? At least we get Punk and Bryan and some sweet Yes Yes Yes.

I was actually expecting another surprise tonight for Cena. Like Batista or something. That was a pretty lame ending. Prince Albert gets no crowd reaction at all. His new gimmick sucks and is something that would belong in early 90s WWF.

That's because it is a gimmick straight from the early 90s. Kwang. At least they gave Kwang a mask so you couldn't tell it was a Puerto Rican dude (Savio Vega) pretending to be asian.

It's also stupid how Triple H all of the sudden gets Cena's storyline. Someone needs to get his ego in check. Once/if Vince gives him 100% control over the company we're going to be seeing Triple H wrestle every Monday night and head line every PPV until the day he dies.

Eve firing the Bellas for no reason was moronic. At least have them do something that warrants it, and why the fuck is Eve replacing Otunga? I know he is out for a bit with his fiancee in court, but that doesnt mean you just replace the guy.

I missed the opening segment as a stream wasnt up yet, but "luckily" they replayed it 5 more times last night. I knew it was going to be a night of bad matches when the first time to beat was 4:18. Glad Bryan won though, that will be a great match next month. Pumped to see Johnny Ace debut in the ring too. I sure hope he still does the RKO better than Orton.

Yeah, i'm not really looking forward to Triple H/Lesnar, but i do like the storyline of Brock being an out-of-control monster. Of course, if you believe the "Backstage Reports from Extreme Rules," it's not far from the truth.

Pumped for Bryan/Punk and new tag champs. Skeptical that they will do anything new with Kofi/Truth, but i'll hold out hope for a few weeks to see where they go with that.

My only complaints are Kane/Khali, Jerry Lawler being D. Bry's opponent, and the Divas "match."

There weren't three more-deserving guys who could have taken the spots of Kane, Khali, and King? i would have at least put Ziggler in one of the matches, and maybe even Brodus. Who knows, though.

Brock has always been that way and the WWE helped him become a huge jerk by throwing money at him right away and pushing him to the top right away. Same thing happened to Goldberg. I still cannot believe Tensai, it kills me. Nobody is buying it. Yeah Kane, Khali and King did not deserve to be put in those spots but I keep hearing that Ziggler is getting a push around Summerslam or right after. So glad though that it's Bryan and Punk, you know it will be a classic.

Eve firing the Bellas for no reason was moronic. At least have them do something that warrants it, and why the fuck is Eve replacing Otunga? I know he is out for a bit with his fiancee in court, but that doesnt mean you just replace the guy.

The Bella's contract with the WWE was up. They were let go in real life.

They need a lacky/legal position for the Johnny Ace storyline to work. With Muscle Tits out they needed someone to fill in for him, and Eve's going to be that person.

eve coming out to announce the beat the clock challenge was brutal. she missed her mark to start, and never recovered.. stumbled over the entire speech.

also go watch the triple h/johnny/lesnar bit again. but this time listen to hhh say "brah" every time he says brock. its brotasticly hilarious.

I know they never re signed with WWE but give them a on screen reason to be fired. I mean, they lost the title and then get fired the next day? Am I to think that is going to happen with every person who loses their title? They did absolutely nothing on screen so why should I dispend my belief on this? I know Im looking far too much into the Bella Twins, but christ, this whole sport is built on the ability to dispend your belief, and when they do stuff like this, its just a slap in the face.

I cant wait for Yoshi Tatsu to beat Lord Tensai and be done with that terrible gimmick. Anyone else notice how the meaning of Tensai went from Disaster to something else last week?