CHILD BITE / DOPE BODY split LP - REPRESS!

UPDATE: third press now available

We are proud to announce that the brand new split LP from Child Bite (Detroit) and Dope Body (Baltimore) is finally ready! The LP features 5 tracks on the b-side (2 brand new ones from Child Bite featuring their new drummer Ben, 3 re-recorded (actual studio this time!) tracks from Dope Body (from their 2009 cassette) and an insane 4 color silk-screen job on the A-side. Shit is brutal, baby (listen for yourself below!). First press (315 on blue, yellow and green) and second press (135 on clear) are now gone. Third press is 158 on "vegan pizza" vinyl - red/black vinyl with yellow, red, and black screenprint. Wholesale/distros/stores/etc. feel free to get in touch.

You can listen to and/or DL the entire record for free, or buy a copy HERE

Or, pick it up from the bands at one of their tour dates.

FRONT
far035v3x350.jpg
BACK

far035v3backx350.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

release show at the loving touch! will definitely be there, i haven't seen them with ben drumming, except for the nine inch nails set they did for halloween.

How was the NIN set? Ben is a great fit. They've had like 5 different good drummers in the last few years, but none of them are heavy hitters like Ben. He really brings it on the new stuff.

This kinda reminds me of the LENIN/MCCARTHY album. Must be something in the water in MI. Besides arsenic. I'm putting an order in soon, man!

Thanks! Shawn Knight is an insane maniac when it comes to art. He consistently comes up with cool, weird, original shit. He never disappoints and if he wasn't always so busy, I'd have him do all of my layouts (as opposed to just the Child Bite stuff).

WOW that looks awesome! Reminds me THE NOW 1-sided screenprinted LP we did about a decade ago (ugh feeling old)... but hopefully with less ink on the playable side :)

Haha, I think the playable side is ink-free. They did these pretty pro. Though I guess I won't know for sure until I see them in person on Sunday.

I'll hit Lindsay up about getting some copies of this for Robo shortly.

How was the NIN set? Ben is a great fit. They've had like 5 different good drummers in the last few years, but none of them are heavy hitters like Ben. He really brings it on the new stuff.

there are some technical difficulties while they were setting up (they did have a lot of shit to check), but after that, it was pretty incredible. their cover of "the perfect drug" was top notch as shit!