This is funny (NO EBAY)

theinkd

Tool is in no way a Nu Metal band far from it, what a retard....... Are you tone def?

They arent limp bizkit singing about hot dog flavored water

They arent Korn sining about whatever the hell they sang about

Anyhow I offered the guy $5.00 keep your fingers crossed lol

And for that matter the Ramones and anyone who sounds anything near them sound like a dog turd in a wood chipper

[image]

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tool is in no way a Nu Metal band far from it, what a retard....... Are you tone def?

They arent limp bizkit singing about hot dog flavored water

They arent Korn sining about whatever the hell they sang about

Anyhow I offered the guy $5.00 keep your fingers crossed lol

And for that matter the Ramones and anyone who sounds anything near them sound like a dog turd in a wood chipper

Every Ramones song sounds the same. A guy who cant sing, A guy who cant drum, A guy who cant play bass and a guy who cant play guitar.

Though I agree DMB blows, I got that 2lp for like $3 so bought it for a trade/shelf filler

You can't REALLY be 30 years old can you? Your evaluation of the Ramones is silly seeing as how they're a punk rock band and all - you know the ethos of punk in terms of virtuosity don't you?

I'm seriously not buying that a guy who names himself after AFI is REALLY a 30 year old man. Get out of the basement and go to the park kid - there are a few more nice days out until the cold part of the season hits.

30 years old with the opinions, grammar and syntax abuse of an angry 17 year old.

My god.

It bums me out that folks hold such a low opinion of the Ramones when they're one in a handful of bands over the last half century to have exerted such a large amount of influence on modern music across the spectrum. Most folks stop at End of The Century, but Subterranean Jungle onward has more than a few gems, I'm one of the few Ramones advocates who loves the late 80's and 90's era stuff as much as the classic 70's stuff. (anyone have a copy of Acid Eaters? That's the last one I need to complete the LP collection).

End story: Ramones > Tool

Gotta love all the Tool hate on this board. Oh well, I can't stand Blink 182, Brand New, Green Day, JEW or any other "board heavy weights" so fuck me I guess.

I personally have no hate for Tool at all, I get what they're doing musically and I appreciate it, I just don't personally have any interest in it. I like a couple of the bands you listed as 'heavy weights' on the board but I'd argue that my tastes in music align closer to your's than a good percentage of the folks on the board - that said though, the Ramones were influential on most things that are out now from the more prominent pop punk stuff to the buzzsaw attack of Jesus and Mary Chain and alot of the shoegaze and indie bands - you know this already though, I'm sure.

No Tool hating here, just a preference.

End story: Ramones > Tool

Thank God, my ears disagree...

Gotta love all the Tool hate on this board. Oh well, I can't stand Blink 182, Brand New, Green Day, JEW or any other "board heavy weights" so fuck me I guess.

Hahaha, true...this is what I have in mind 90% the time lurking through this forum...