Such Gold - Stand Tall repress!

maxxxg

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

early Jan preorder? MTS, you have to be fucking kidding me. How long does it take to press 350 records? It's fairly obvious this label doesn't press anything until they get enough money from preorders. They should start doing kickstarters for all the releases.

And then on top of charging $6 for a 7", making you wait 3 months to get it, they're going to not use lube on the shipping costs. Hahahaha, I'll pass on this one...

early Jan preorder? MTS, you have to be fucking kidding me. How long does it take to press 350 records? It's fairly obvious this label doesn't press anything until they get enough money from preorders. They should start doing kickstarters for all the releases.

And then on top of charging $6 for a 7", making you wait 3 months to get it, they're going to not use lube on the shipping costs. Hahahaha, I'll pass on this one...

+1

Early January is like two months away. Totally reasonable.

Polyvinyl does two month preorders and no one ever complains about them.

Also, you guys don't realize that most of the pressing plants shut down for large portions of December due to the holidays.

It also comes with a instant download. You can hear the songs now which makes up for a longer preorder.

• 3 weeks later...

Lmao!! Dude nailed it!!

• 1 month later...

Early January is like two months away. Totally reasonable.

Polyvinyl does two month preorders and no one ever complains about them.

Also, you guys don't realize that most of the pressing plants shut down for large portions of December due to the holidays.

It also comes with a instant download. You can hear the songs now which makes up for a longer preorder.

Just wanted to quote this