Attn Ska fans! -Check out our Epic Reissue Project

flood

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is an awesome idea. Unfortunately I'm not familiar with any of these albums. If by chance you'd be willing to consider some old LPs and 7"s by any of these bands The Broadways, The Blue Meanies, Slapstick and The Suicide Machines, I'm down!!!

Anyway in the future, you would be willing to do something outside of the ska realm? I've got some excellent ideas.

This is an awesome idea. Unfortunately I'm not familiar with any of these albums. If by chance you'd be willing to consider some old LPs and 7"s by any of these bands The Broadways, The Blue Meanies, Slapstick and The Suicide Machines, I'm down!!!

Anyway in the future, you would be willing to do something outside of the ska realm? I've got some excellent ideas.

the Broadways weren't ska, but at least one of these bands will be involved in the next round we do.

you need to check the out then... these bands are all awesome

A Blue Meanies re-press would be sweet. Im missing their last lp

Oh god yes. All I have is the Pave the World pic disc.

But like last year there were a bunch of copies of The Post Wave on ebay...looks like we both missed out

I have them both, but a repress of "Kiss Your Ass Goodbye!" would be awesome.

• 4 months later...
A Blue Meanies re-press would be sweet. Im missing their last lp

Here are a couple Blue Meanies releases that have never seen a vinyl edition that should interest fans.

Pave The World - EP (Not the same as the pic disc)

A Sonic Documentation of Exhibition and Banter (my personal favorite release from them)

Peace Love Groove (Their very first album)

Oh god yes. All I have is the Pave the World pic disc.

But like last year there were a bunch of copies of The Post Wave on ebay...looks like we both missed out

Its not too hard to find an original Kiss Your Ass Goodbye copy, is it? I just got a copy for around $20 on discogs not too long ago.

I realize Slapstick - Lookit is entirely covered on their 25 Song 2xLP but it would be cool to own it just by itself for any Slapstick fans who remember the days well before the 25 Song anthology came out. Plus the album art is pretty cool too. Awesome to see them reuniting at Riot Fest this summer! Cant believe its been at least 12 years since Ive seen them last perform.

Its not too hard to find an original Kiss Your Ass Goodbye copy, is it? I just got a copy for around $20 on discogs not too long ago.

I realize Slapstick - Lookit is entirely covered on their 25 Song 2xLP but it would be cool to own it just by itself for any Slapstick fans who remember the days well before the 25 Song anthology came out. Plus the album art is pretty cool too. Awesome to see them reuniting at Riot Fest this summer! Cant believe its been at least 12 years since Ive seen them last perform.

Actually, I love the thought of Lookit getting pressed. I like those mixes a helluva lot better than 25 Songs.

For those who care, an update via Asbestos FB:

"Ok kids thanks for being patient... The Pietasters - oolooloo, Suburban Legends - rumpshaker, Edna's Goldfish - before you knew better, and the top secret bonus 7" are being delivered on tuesday to us... we'll start getting those out immediately... we should have a ship date on the Pilfers asap."

So it looks like next week some of these will start shipping. More stoked than before