Morphine - Cure for Pain PO

i believe Light In The Attic has done all of The Black Angels releases (I think)...and their packaging has been stellar...maybe just because of Christian Bland's artwork....all of their vinyl has sounded fine, nothing outlandishly lavish and incredible sounding, but not I have no complaints either

so this is the second release on the LITA "modern classics" imprint, LITA is very similar to Numero in other aspects, hard to find funk/soul and folk/country releases, neat stuff. their first release was mercury rev's "deserter's songs". here is a self-indulgent video of that release, obviously doesnt speak to the quality of the pressing, but the packaging is nice.

!

will consider buying this, $22 is a little steep right now

Amazon has the pre-sale up now, also but it's is currently at $23. I would expect that to come down quite a bit over the next few weeks. We'll see. Typically, when everyone else is $21-$23, Amazon is around $17-$19 sometimes lower. At least, that's been my experience.

Anyone kno if the other Morphine albums are getting the vinyl treatment? Excellent news. Norman records in the UK have a preorder up too..

Yes is available at acoustic sounds for $9.99! Jump on that shit, now!

http://store.acousticsounds.com/d/62404/M orphine-Yes-180_Gram_Vinyl_Record

At that price, I almost want to buy it again!