Wanted: NoFX - ...Gotten Worse Live (COLORED LP)

billybob

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest falloutcollapse
I would trade my copy. For inquiring dudes check my list.

I wouldn't deal with someone who shittalks other VC boardies on other message boards.

Sayin'.

Screencaps or it didn't happen.

Seriously, Scott, I don't see why you have so much negative karma if I +1 you every hour for being funny.

I wouldn't deal with someone who shittalks other VC boardies on other message boards.

Sayin'.

Screencaps or it didn't happen.

I'm not going to air out dirty laundry, but someone sent me a link to a board I used to post on (and that FrostBrewLiner still posts on) where he was leaving disparaging remarks about a recent thread here (one in which he even posted in!), singling me out for no reason as if I was some sort of ringleader, which I wasn't.

Hey, dude: I don't care about anyone at apn, so I don't know why you all still care so much about me. It's starting to get creepy, how obsessed some of you are with my pretty mundane life.

It was gross, peeps were asking, I told em whats up. SOORRY SCOOT. If you remember I actually stuck up for you quite a bit on that board and never understood the some of the more sour treatment you got there. But fuck message board drama.

If you're going to talk to me, please call me by my real name.

Also, funny how you say the thread was "gross," yet you commented in the thread twice, once admitting you have naked pictures of exes you could contribute, once asking ronnie (however jokingly) to hook you up with one of the girls he posted.

All I'm saying is, it's kind of obvious that once the cooler-than-thous at apn got wind of the thread, you immediately jumped in and said it was "gross" and "disgusting" or whatever just so they wouldn't shit talk you (because why shit talk you when they can shit talk me?).

I've never had beef with you before, either, dude, but shit's lame. And seriously, tell everyone on that board to stop worrying about and harshly commenting on every little thing I do. It's not like I'm Tom Gabel or something!

It was gross, peeps were asking, I told em whats up. SOORRY SCOOT. If you remember I actually stuck up for you quite a bit on that board and never understood the some of the more sour treatment you got there. But fuck message board drama.

If you're going to talk to me, please call me by my real name.

Also, funny how you say the thread was "gross," yet you commented in the thread twice, once admitting you have naked pictures of exes you could contribute, once asking ronnie (however jokingly) to hook you up with one of the girls he posted.

All I'm saying is, it's kind of obvious that once the cooler-than-thous at apn got wind of the thread, you immediately jumped in and said it was "gross" and "disgusting" or whatever just so they wouldn't shit talk you (because why shit talk you when they can shit talk me?).

I've never had beef with you before, either, dude, but shit's lame. And seriously, tell everyone on that board to stop worrying about and harshly commenting on every little thing I do. It's not like I'm Tom Gabel or something!

get over it. and for the love of god never post on nofxwiki if you have any problem with shit talking, etc. it wouldnt end well.

Well its lame that you assume I'm taking this as seriously as you think. I don't really care either way, internet=serious business right? I didn't post anything on APN, it was another person who posts there. Sorry for not using your real name. I just want to make some trades, no b33f, one love.

get over it. and for the love of god never post on nofxwiki if you have any problem with shit talking, etc. it wouldnt end well.

On the wiki, shit-talking is a form of flattery. The whole rest of the world gets offended by it.

yeah this place needs to up the punx if it wants to get to wiki-shit-talkin'-status.

yeah this place needs to up the punx if it wants to get to wiki-shit-talkin'-status.

and we want that why?

sarcasm, man! plus people have known each other for longer on that board. i dont know if there's been a huge influx of n00bz on that board, like there have been here.

i don't think it should be deleted, if there are legitimate trades being started here. i just think that NOFX fans and the wiki'ers that are on here are upset because people bought it only wanting to "get rid" of it, when some of the actual NOFX fans missed out. which i don't blame you guys for at all. i know if this happened to me i'd be pretty fuckin' upset to. but alas, we must learn to get along.

i don't think it should be deleted, if there are legitimate trades being started here. i just think that NOFX fans and the wiki'ers that are on here are upset because people bought it only wanting to "get rid" of it, when some of the actual NOFX fans missed out. which i don't blame you guys for at all. i know if this happened to me i'd be pretty fuckin' upset to. but alas, we must learn to get along.

i meant the exgirlfriend thread :P

It's a dick move to buy a record just to get rid of it even before you receive it, but i suppose it's legit

i meant the exgirlfriend thread :P

It's a dick move to buy a record just to get rid of it even before you receive it, but i suppose it's legit

ohhh, i said n00bz, not n00dz. haha.