toe (japanese post-rock)'s albums shall be press

i saw their show in bangkok on this passed, december 2nd when they opened for mogwai (scotland).

after checking their albums's info from discogs, http://www.discogs.com/artist/toe+(5) i didn't see any album ever press on vinyl before.

i think some label in the states or europe should be license some for press vinyl.

if you don't know them before, please dig some track on youtube for taste.

highly recommend....

:)

Toe gonna be playing around South East Asia next year. but no date yet for my country.dang!

at least explosion in the sky was there last year, right ?

bangkok got toe for the show because one coolest japanese guy name, koiichi who runs a an organizer name 'so:on' contacted the band directly. this year i have a chance to watch acid mother temple, mono, lymbyc systym, mogwai and toe by his connection. he's great guy....

Toe gonna be playing around South East Asia next year. but no date yet for my country.dang!

at least explosion in the sky was there last year, right ?

bangkok got toe for the show because one coolest japanese guy name, koiichi who runs a an organizer name 'so:on' contacted the band directly. this year i have a chance to watch acid mother temple, mono, lymbyc systym, mogwai and toe by his connection. he's great guy....

yah.toe,eits,russian circles,mono,mogwai used to play here.but I only got the chance to see Mono during their 3rd visit. 65 Days of Static supposedly to play here earlier this year but the band cancelled the show due to some prob they have. as for EITS,i heard that the last time they were here,some of their stuff got stolen so i doubt they gonna play here again.haha.

Guest deathbydrums

I agree with dm and geezfools that denovali would be great to press toe's albums... and they could make it like that awesome trifold version of Te's "collection" (who Holtergeist mentions).

Doesn't make sense to not press these! If they do one at a time I'd suggest "The Book On My Idle Plot On A Vague Anxiety" first for it's sheer 110% brilliance.

Wickedness.

• 3 weeks later...