Nine Inch Nails - Year Zero 2xLP

Guest vito

Limited Edition Deluxe Etched Double 180 gram Vinyl Set Nine Inch Nails Year Zero. This Specially packaged Deluxe set comes in a 6 Panel Gatefold Sleeve and Includes a 12 Page LP sized booklet. Disc 2 is one sided with rear being etched. Tracklisting and Artwork to be confirmed. Due to Limited Availability Early Ordering is essential.

That was the word a little over a month ago on the release of this. Since then, there have been a few delays so I've been hesitant on ordering one because I never heard anything official from nin.com, no one has any idea how limited they are, and because of a pretty high price tag (avg. $35), but now I've heard of them showing up in stores.

Anyway, has anyone ordered one of these yet or plan to anytime, there's a reliable eBay seller that I've bought from a few times that I plan to order from in the next few days.

I placed my order from WhatUK (I think that's the name) when they were first announced. I got an email from them yesterday or the day before telling me that my order had shipped out. Hopefully it will get to me sooner than not.

They are indeed pricey. There has not been any confirmation of them being sold in the U.S...outside of some stores and eBay sellers. From what has been discussed in The Spiral (NIN fan club messag board which I am a member), allegedly only 5,000 are being pressed. Until it's officially announced, I am not counting on anything.

I used to be a huge Nine Inch Nails fan, still am kind of. Seeing them was the best show I've ever been to, I'd go see Trent live again in a second but I don't really listen to them that much anymore. But I think getting this album might help with that, as it is a pretty good album. I'm just not too insane on them anymore, but I'll still pay $45 for one of their albums on vinyl.

That's cheap compared to others I have seen around...

yeah, im sure this would be a sound investment but meh. is with teeth rare? i saw a copy of that at a local record store as well awhile back.

i think you can get more than you paid for for it if you sold it. it's surely not as rare as tds of the fragile but it is oop.