WTTF: Hum You'd Prefer An Astronaut LP

atarirec

greetings.

so what are the odds of obtaining an un-played copy of Hum's "You'd Prefer an Astronaut" on vinyl (the U.K. Dedicated version)?

interested? keep reading.

i'll be moving to the fine state of washington by summer of 2012 (more like April or May) and i'd like to find employment prior to our relocating. "our" being my wife, son, and i. and by "employment", i'm implying work for myself to support my family and i, within reason of course. the uncertainty of our times may delay things a bit when finding work once i move there... hence, i'm posting this thread in hopes for that someone searching for Hum's LP may be able to offer assistance...

employers, or individuals who have knowledge of employers in washington state (not D.C.), kindly P.M. me and i'll reply with info regarding my background.

the individual with information leading to a steady job in WA will receive Hum's "You'd Prefer an Astronaut" on vinyl.

i've decided to use an alternate username, stars (obviously, for this posting), rather than my usual username here on vinyl collective, so be assured, i'm not just here for this posting.

serious inquiries only.

thank you.

I would also recommend that if you have a family, so actually have a job before you leave. People think they can just move around the country easily and find something when they show up

Nobody likes to see a family living in a box and eating out of dumpsters

Also based on the fact that most of this board goes nuts for a blink 182 records, I doubt that you will get any leads. I would be surprised if more than 25% of this board knows who HUM is