Going to Margot/Nuclear New years show?

are you going to the Margot & the Nuclear So & So's New Years eve show in Indianapolis?

If so, will you pick me up one of their new 7"s?

Its called Prozac Rock and is only available that night. Will paypal money if you get your hands on it.

Thanks, PM me if you could help :)

• 2 weeks later...

Did you guys get solid white copies or the splattery white color they put up on their facebook? I asked for the splatter one in the paypal note (I realize this might have been wishful thinking), and mine is solid white. Did they do 100 on solid white and white with splatter and the rest black? I sort of assumed from their facebook that 100 would be splatter and the rest solid white. But fourfourtwo got a black one... Not a big deal, songs are awesome and thats what matters, just curious if you dudes know.

the black splatter is probably just from dirty vinyl or something...it seems the /100 are all #'d under 100.

Okay gotcha. Mine has some black streaks in it as well. I was talking about the bottom color in this photo for the splatter though

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=307004379319804&set=a.125075380846039.14486.110817058938538&type=3&theater