Nasty Ass Beer

Woah, not everybody can afford the fancy stuff.

yeah, but there's a difference between knowing its shit beer and being broke and thats all you can afford and being apathetically ignorant. i love busch tall boys in a can when i'm broke, but i know it's shit beer. i don't drink it because i prefer it over others. it's somewhat palatable compared to the rest. i don't even touch bud even if it's free.

Haha I said "like" not "consume". You can drink it and hate it if that's what you can afford, go for it. I just don't understand frat bros who think natty is the nectar of the gods.

Okay. I didn't want to say these things because I didn't want to sound condescending to anyone's financial circumstance, but seriously... what both of you said.

I know this is a BEER thread, but it's like going to 7-11 and picking up the sushi they sell there. You'd have to be brain dead to put that on any kind of pedestal comparable to what QUALITY SUSHI is like.

Personally, if I can't get a good beer (from being poor or being underage), I'll settle for a Bud Light since they taste like water and have the potential to do something if I decide to flood my system with that shit. But as I said before, I'd readily take a nice IPA over that lousy "inebriating" water.

yeah, but there's a difference between knowing its shit beer and being broke and thats all you can afford and being apathetically ignorant. i love busch tall boys in a can when i'm broke, but i know it's shit beer. i don't drink it because i prefer it over others. it's somewhat palatable compared to the rest. i don't even touch bud even if it's free.

WHAT! Busch is not shit beer!

Alright, after chiming in about Busch now, I guess I'll take this seriously.

I've been big on IPAs lately, so I'll go that route when I can. Southerntier's 90 Minute IPA is great. If I'm in regular-boozing mode, I'm going to be drinking Blue Light. Blue Light is better than your Bud lights and Coors Lights but it's not expensive. I think I bought 12 pack for $12.49 the other day.

Alright, after chiming in about Busch now, I guess I'll take this seriously.

I've been big on IPAs lately, so I'll go that route when I can. Southerntier's 90 Minute IPA is great. If I'm in regular-boozing mode, I'm going to be drinking Blue Light. Blue Light is better than your Bud lights and Coors Lights but it's not expensive. I think I bought 12 pack for $12.49 the other day.

i had a McMenamins Sunflower IPa and a Terminator Stout last night. both pretty damn good.