Threadz thread

polo shirts are wretched. add buttons and a pocket on the front and you have invented possibly the worst shirt of all time.

By all means though, if you like it, wear it. I guarantee you have a much more hip fashion sense than I. Polo shirts just ellicit this visceral reaction of disgust from when I was a young angry punk that I assumed I would have grown out of by now, but haven't. Kind of like how I still can't resist the urge to mess with golfers and I still reject authority that I don't view as "legitimate."

polo shirts are wretched. add buttons and a pocket on the front and you have invented possibly the worst shirt of all time.

By all means though, if you like it, wear it. I guarantee you have a much more hip fashion sense than I. Polo shirts just ellicit this visceral reaction of disgust from when I was a young angry punk that I assumed I would have grown out of by now, but haven't. Kind of like how I still can't resist the urge to mess with golfers and I still reject authority that I don't view as "legitimate."

Ew I hate polo shirts, button downs don't even look like polos

Just swingin' by to say hey dudes and dudettes

I've worked for American Eagle for over 7 years, and my roommate works for Pac Sun

so if anyone needs a hook up, lemme know

I think he gets 30% off, but I get 40-60%, just depends on when new shit comes out. Also, I usually get 25% on top of whatever clearance deals that are occurring.

I mainly wear pac sun clothes button ups to AE haha...also recently I've purchased a few $15 hawaiian shirts from SEARS bc I can and I want to and I love the movie johnny tsunami

90% of my shirts are western plaids and light flannels, or solid button-ups... I rarely wear a regular T out of the house...I feel naked if I do, it's strange. 

If I do wear a regular T it's my woody allen shirt ive forever had (sans "WOODY"):

1806.jpg
i love that shirt to death

• 2 weeks later...

Any of you guys into raw denim? I just got my first pair from Gustin (https://www.weargustin.com/store), a crowdfunding based raw denim label (so they're cheaper than high end store brands, because they only make what gets pledged). Really excited to see how they fade. If anyone's interested in them, (they only offer a limited amount of each fabric so it keeps changing up)  you can use my invite which gets you $20 off (and gets me $20 off as well), so the price goes down to $61 or $79 depending on the fabric. Here's that, if anyone wants it.

kJh0Zcol.jpg