Threadz thread

• 3 weeks later...

1. They give you a discount on Piperlime? When I worked at BR we got a code like once between Christmas and New Years.

2. If you can get me that gingham shirt as a "gift" (gifts are/were allowed) I will "gift" (paypal version) you the cost + whatever it is to ship. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Where can I get some affordable/cool shirts online? Trying to avoid band shirts because that's all I wear (a bad habit from my teenage years I picked up by swapping band shirts with other bands, plus they're always cheap).

Zumiez, Pacsun, CottonOn, UrbanOutfitters are all relatively cheap, you will have to sift though some poop but you'll come out with some cool graphic tees or some great Geometric tees. 

I've always wanted to try this site is it expensive, like on average what are the prices for shorts and a shirt?

Its all usually about 50% off retail.  Basically they'll have sales on certain brands or styles for 2-3 days at a time.  You can check out their stuff without being a member http://www.jackthreads.com/offerings.  But generally $20-$30 bucks for a button down.  Shorts are usually about the same.  They're good about returns too if the sizes end up being wrong.

• 3 weeks later...