Threadz thread

Having worked at hollister for 2 years I never had a problem with flippy floppies.

Now I won't even wear them to the beach.. If rather have sand in my vans for a weekZ

Other points I'd like to make:

Stop wearing cargo shorts. They're terrible and tell me that you haven't put 2 seconds of thought into what you're wearing since you were 15.

Same goes for boot cut jeans.

• 2 weeks later...

they're not.

so i have 2 large piles of clothes here. i'm about to bring them to a consignment shop where i did alright recently with some stuff i brought in.

but would you guys recommend selling elsewhere? i have nearly the equivalent of their men's section right here, and i feel like i could (obviously) make a better profit off all this if i was getting more than a 30% cut.

they're not.

so i have 2 large piles of clothes here. i'm about to bring them to a consignment shop where i did alright recently with some stuff i brought in.

but would you guys recommend selling elsewhere? i have nearly the equivalent of their men's section right here, and i feel like i could (obviously) make a better profit off all this if i was getting more than a 30% cut.

I subscribe to /r/frugalmalefashion on reddit (I know, lame, right?) and they have a weekly buy/sell/trade thread that pops up every Thursday. I've had luck selling there and gotten some pretty good deals too (brand new RW Iron Rangers for $140). Maybe worth checking out?

I subscribe to /r/frugalmalefashion on reddit (I know, lame, right?) and they have a weekly buy/sell/trade thread that pops up every Thursday. I've had luck selling there and gotten some pretty good deals too (brand new RW Iron Rangers for $140). Maybe worth checking out?

Fuck man those are some nice boots.