Album Art That You Love

mcm1610

• 3 months later...

ire-works.jpg

you really "love" a triangle.

its all it really is, is dark side without the prism effect. sorry there's a little mirror effect going on, but mirrors weren't around til the mid 1980's so i can see why the cover of dark side didn't have it. so there's no rainbow, so they're saying they dig floyd, but they're homophobic...

some of these in this thread are really cool, and some are pretty lame and i think you're just impartial to them because you like the album.

its all it really is, is dark side without the prism effect. sorry there's a little mirror effect going on, but mirrors weren't around til the mid 1980's so i can see why the cover of dark side didn't have it. so there's no rainbow, so they're saying they dig floyd, but they're homophobic...

some of these in this thread are really cool, and some are pretty lame and i think you're just impartial to them because you like the album.

tell 'em steve-dave!

yeah i love that artwork.

first of all (the whole album artwork) reminds me of an album my dad used to have which was same style.

and second its not just a prism for me. i think it´s a pyramid that "opens".

and i don´t know if they´re homophobic, but can you tell they are?

feel free to show your loved ones. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

There was an album that came out sometime last year (I beleive) that had a roundish metal/rey building on the cover. I can't rememeber who that band was or what the album was (I feel like their name was somewhat similar to Crime In Stereo) but I wanted to check it out. I know what I'm describing doesn't make a lot of sense, but if anyone has any idea of what I'm yamering about any info would be greatly appreciated!

• 2 months later...