PO - John Nolan - Songs I Wrote (Hand Numbered)

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the hand numbering. I think in a way it keeps things more honest. say a label goes and says a particular record is out of 150(bayside - S&C) and then two weeks after everyone orders it they change the pressing info on it to 925. That sucks for those that bought it thinking it was a lower quantity pressed color.

I've gotten a few questions from people who bought the Nolan record already, but now want to get the bundle. If this is the case for you, just send me a PM with your name, I'll refund your order through Paypal, and then you can go ahead and purchase the bundle. Don't worry, this won't affect your chances of getting a test press/any signed stuff.

When do these ship?

I just ran out of mailers so I'm waiting on another box (ordered a few days ago, should come tomorrow).

I think I'll send them out early next week... I want to make sure everyone who wants a chance at a test press gets a shot. If anyone is uncool with that/wants it earlier, let me know and I'll rush yours out.

When do these ship?

I just ran out of mailers so I'm waiting on another box (ordered a few days ago, should come tomorrow).

I think I'll send them out early next week... I want to make sure everyone who wants a chance at a test press gets a shot. If anyone is uncool with that/wants it earlier, let me know and I'll rush yours out.

Yea, just rush my tests out:)

Wouldnt mind a nolan poster/ test press as ive never had the opportunity to own a test before, but it wouldn't have altered my decision to pick this up, and hand numbering is always a nice touch, I feel like it shows extra compassion of the release and that they truly care about it and are not just pressing things to make money but to get recrods out to people who will listen to them.

Wouldnt mind a nolan poster/ test press as ive never had the opportunity to own a test before, but it wouldn't have altered my decision to pick this up, and hand numbering is always a nice touch, I feel like it shows extra compassion of the release and that they truly care about it and are not just pressing things to make money but to get recrods out to people who will listen to them.

Thanks for the input! Did you pick one up?

Thanks for the input! Did you pick one up?

yea i picked one up yesterday when this thread was posted lol

Got a box of mailers today, so a lot of orders will be going out tomorrow. Think I'm gonna put 4/5 test presses in with this batch.

Emailed about getting this shipped internationally using the contact details on site, is that the best way to get in touch?

Just responded to all my emails I think - but if not, send me a PM

Remember. I ordered two test presses. Just remember...

Of course.

Got about 40 packed so far, still 5 test presses to give out. A lot of you guys are going to be getting pretty low numbered copies (in the sub 150 range), and I've been trying to vary the colors so that there's a pretty wide range out there.

For those of you who bought the bundle - let me know what you think about the Hailey art (and the songs of course). I REALLY love how the jacket came out, I think you will too.