PO - John Nolan - Songs I Wrote (Hand Numbered)

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a box of mailers today, so a lot of orders will be going out tomorrow. Think I'm gonna put 4/5 test presses in with this batch.

Awesome dude, which method are you using to ship it? media mail? lets see if i get lucky with an extra lol. Can't wait to have this in hand.

Sent out the first batch today by Media Mail. If you ordered before about 6:30 on the 26th, your order is on the way.

In all honesty, there are tons of small labels that hang out on these boards. I am a fan of many of them. But when it comes to communication and price, this guy wins.

$15 for two records including shipping? Free goodies to go along with them? Fast shipment? Taking input from the community?

Dude's got it going on. I'm a fan of Collective Confusion.

In all honesty, there are tons of small labels that hang out on these boards. I am a fan of many of them. But when it comes to communication and price, this guy wins.

$15 for two records including shipping? Free goodies to go along with them? Fast shipment? Taking input from the community?

Dude's got it going on. I'm a fan of Collective Confusion.

Definitely. I'll be buying all their future release!

Nice to hear the kind words. Got another 40ish orders packed up, will go out Monday. Everyone so far has gotten something extra, I'm starting to run low though so if you want a chance at a test/something signed and haven't ordered yet... get on it haha.

PS - Got my Gold Rush LP's in today... I actually got a real lyric sheet?

Nice to hear the kind words. Got another 40ish orders packed up, will go out Monday. Everyone so far has gotten something extra, I'm starting to run low though so if you want a chance at a test/something signed and haven't ordered yet... get on it haha.

Mike -

I'd gladly buy that second copy of Gold Rush off of you.

Mike -

I'd gladly buy that second copy of Gold Rush off of you.

Shoot me a PM

Just ordered the bundle now, hoping for something extra but $15 shipped for 2 lps is a good deal in my opinion. This release is no where as messy as the 'Height" release.

Thanks for your order! I've got to say, the response these last few days has been way better than I expected.

To be fair to the guy that put out Height, I missed my personal goal for a release date by a few weeks because of a VERY stupid mistake (read: approving jackets with the wrong track listing on the back, resulting in having to recut the lacquers). Luckily I didn't announce a pre-order until I had approved the second set of tests, so I avoided the inevitable backlash from fans for missing the date.

I guess what I'm saying is I have a newfound sympathy for labels who have production problems... every release is messy in it's own way.

Just ordered the bundle now, hoping for something extra but $15 shipped for 2 lps is a good deal in my opinion. This release is no where as messy as the 'Height" release.

Thanks for your order! I've got to say, the response these last few days has been way better than I expected.

To be fair to the guy that put out Height, I missed my personal goal for a release date by a few weeks because of a VERY stupid mistake (read: approving jackets with the wrong track listing on the back, resulting in having to recut the lacquers). Luckily I didn't announce a pre-order until I had approved the second set of tests, so I avoided the inevitable backlash from fans for missing the date.

I guess what I'm saying is I have a newfound sympathy for labels who have production problems... every release is messy in it's own way.

Even though I just placed an order from you, the prices you charge are more than fair. I also believe in a vinyl collective community hand #ing a record does make a big difference. We are collector's afterall having a # to go along with a record is an added plus just my $0.02

Even though I just placed an order from you, the prices you charge are more than fair. I also believe in a vinyl collective community hand #ing a record does make a big difference. We are collector's afterall having a # to go along with a record is an added plus just my $0.02

It says a lot about the business that I can afford to sell a record for $9.99 (or two for $15)... then again I don't do this to get rich, I do it to keep busy.

It says a lot about the business that I can afford to sell a record for $9.99 (or two for $15)... then again I don't do this to get rich, I do it to keep busy.

That says a lot about you then doesn't it. It's very nice of you to keep these records affordable.

You rule. Ordered a copy after seeing this thread!

ordered as well! i didn't even know about this release!

hoping i didn't miss the boat on cool swag

Thanks for your order guys! Everyone's record is now shipped out - expect them sometime this week.

Let me know what you think when they arrive!

i got 5/10 of the test. I cant thank you enough. very cool of you to throw that in there. i'll def be buying from you again. and if you ever need a hand putting shit together im always down. i'm not too far outside the city.

Good to put some names to some test presses, haha.

ordered as well! i didn't even know about this release!

hoping i didn't miss the boat on cool swag

Thanks for your order guys! Everyone's record is now shipped out - expect them sometime this week.

Let me know what you think when they arrive!

Awesome stoked to get this!