PO - John Nolan - Songs I Wrote (Hand Numbered)

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike I am so glad there are good people like you out there. It is a very nice thing you are doing for the love of music and respect for the fans. I bit my tongue waiting for someone to comment on this ass clown and you took the high road on this one. This person doesn't deserve the money nor the test press you were nice enough to send him. I hope his existence here on vc is short and painful. I'm sure the members will pounce on him for the future flips he tries to pull. Thanks again for being the nice person you are and I'll be sure to check out any future pressings you put out.

Mike I am so glad there are good people like you out there. It is a very nice thing you are doing for the love of music and respect for the fans. I bit my tongue waiting for someone to comment on this ass clown and you took the high road on this one. This person doesn't deserve the money nor the test press you were nice enough to send him. I hope his existence here on vc is short and painful. I'm sure the members will pounce on him for the future flips he tries to pull. Thanks again for being the nice person you are and I'll be sure to check out any future pressings you put out.

Well like I said I don't know the circumstance so I'm not going to judge. I'd just like to get it into the hands of someone who wants it without them having to spend $80-100.

It's one thing if there was a market for it at that price like some other records... but at this point it's just collecting dust.

I'd really love to have that test that you posted about in that thread. Even if it's not TBS, it'd fit great with my TBS collection, including tests. I'm digging the music (that has somehow alluded me until now) and ordered the bundle deal thing. Pretty much getting any type of things would be cool. I'm a sucker for that kinda stuff.

If/when I'm able to get this test press back from this guy http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=73120 I'm shipping it out to someone on here that didn't get a chance to get one. Ideas for a contest/way to give it away are welcome.

Gotta say you that's insanely nice of you. It's nice to see someone like you who seems to just love records and want to share that with others.

Don't worry I'm not trying to kiss you ass to get the test press, there are others on here that would appreciate it exponentially more than I. I did just want to take 2 minutes and say thanks for being a benefit to the hobby.

If/when I'm able to get this test press back from this guy http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=73120 I'm shipping it out to someone on here that didn't get a chance to get one. Ideas for a contest/way to give it away are welcome.

I also would like to compliment you mike.

To re-buy your own bonus test press only to give it to someone is quite remarkable.

The community thanks you :)

I think I have to figure out a contest or something for it. Maybe I'll rope it in with the Cassino release/the next one I do with John. Neither of you guys got one during the last run? I feel like a huge group of VCer's did...

I'm glad I got it back too. $50 down the drain but I felt it was my duty ha

Let the Cassino pre-order begin!!

There is going to be a super limited (probably 25 total) pre-order coming up pretty soon, for a bundle that will have all variants + a test press + whatever other goodies I come up with. If you want to make sure you're in on that make sure to follow my Twitter @collectivemike. The link will be up there first, then on here next

Let the Cassino pre-order begin!!

There is going to be a super limited (probably 25 total) pre-order coming up pretty soon, for a bundle that will have all variants + a test press + whatever other goodies I come up with. If you want to make sure you're in on that make sure to follow my Twitter @collectivemike. The link will be up there first, then on here next

Mike I vote you keep the JN test press, don't give it away, you should have one yourself dude!

If he gives away that John Nolan test, I will give Mike my own John Nolan test for himself.

It will be leaving my hands, but no need. Feels weird to me to hoard my own records, even just one copy. It's better off with one of you guys who are supporting what I do and who want a copy of everything.