Anyone here from NJ?

In an extreme bummer I read that the Court Tavern closed a couple weeks back. Huge loss to NJ.

Yeah I heard some weird shit about it closing, though how true it is I do not know.

As far as all ages in NJ.... Both Stone Pony and Starland Ballroom are all ages. And neither appear to be booked April 14th.

In an extreme bummer I read that the Court Tavern closed a couple weeks back. Huge loss to NJ.

Yeah I heard some weird shit about it closing, though how true it is I do not know.

As far as all ages in NJ.... Both Stone Pony and Starland Ballroom are all ages. And neither appear to be booked April 14th.

the dude who's booking shows in jersey city used to book at court tavern before it closed. shows should be excellent!

I feel like both of these venues would be difficult to work with (its possible i have no idea what i'm talking about), for a mid size all ages punk rock show.

I'd love to do it at stone pony, i just have no idea how it would work.

starland is far too big for that. not to mention it's in the middle of nowhere... the only that keeps people going there is that the book huge nationally touring bands. the pony is a good venue, though, i just don't know what hoops you have to jump through to play there.

there's also Maxwell's in Hoboken, probably my favorite venue in nj. there's a show there on april 14, but only one band booked... if you are just booking 1-2 bands, you might be able to hop on it.

starland is far too big for that. not to mention it's in the middle of nowhere... the only that keeps people going there is that the book huge nationally touring bands. the pony is a good venue, though, i just don't know what hoops you have to jump through to play there.

there's also Maxwell's in Hoboken, probably my favorite venue in nj. there's a show there on april 14, but only one band booked... if you are just booking 1-2 bands, you might be able to hop on it.

Oh shit completely forgot about Maxwell's. Will it hold 200-300 people though? It's pretty small. I agree about Starland though, it may be too big.

i think we are doing this in jersey city. the dude who books there is super nice.

I tried to do it at maxwells, but they shot me down really fast. Which is weird, because the line up for this show is killer, and will sell out.

if you know what band i'm in, and you know who we've done splits with, or are doing splits with you probably can guess who is playing.