Trophy Scars - Alphabets. Alphabets.

Not sure if anyone has brought this up, but is this double or single vinyl? I've got it in my iTunes and it's WAY over the recommended length for a single 12". From my experience anything over 18 min per side @ 33rpm will start to lose volume and this looks like it'd have to be 23-24 minutes per side which means you'd probably have to crank it to get volume out of it. Not trying to knock the release at all, I've just had experiences with Patrick Watson vinyl and especially Gallows "Orchestra of Wolves" where I've sold my copy because it was so unlistenable when they put 45 minutes of music on a single 12"

Each side is about 23 minutes, which is indeed slightly over the recommended time and therefore minutely quieter, but it is certainly nothing like the Gallows album. The only alternative was to do a double LP (with a ton of extra space) or an extra 7", for which we didn't have the funds. However, we are happy with how it turned out and have already received some positive (http://jpiccirilli.tumblr.com/post/19183169170) from those who purchased it at the show.

That's cool, as long as you guys are happy

Not sure if anyone has brought this up, but is this double or single vinyl? I've got it in my iTunes and it's WAY over the recommended length for a single 12". From my experience anything over 18 min per side @ 33rpm will start to lose volume and this looks like it'd have to be 23-24 minutes per side which means you'd probably have to crank it to get volume out of it. Not trying to knock the release at all, I've just had experiences with Patrick Watson vinyl and especially Gallows "Orchestra of Wolves" where I've sold my copy because it was so unlistenable when they put 45 minutes of music on a single 12"

Each side is about 23 minutes, which is indeed slightly over the recommended time and therefore minutely quieter, but it is certainly nothing like the Gallows album. The only alternative was to do a double LP (with a ton of extra space) or an extra 7", for which we didn't have the funds. However, we are happy with how it turned out and have already received some positive (http://jpiccirilli.tumblr.com/post/19183169170) from those who purchased it at the show.

Awesome dude, I am so excited! I am pulling an all nighter with my cat here in Australia, we are waiting eagerly near the computer.

Awesome dude, I am so excited! I am pulling an all nighter with my cat here in Australia, we are waiting eagerly near the computer.

Cats - that's appropriate! Good luck :)

Hey alexislegend, I am going to shoot you an email as my friend has asked me to purchase a copy for him. If you do not get back to me in time, I will order two and hope my order isn't cancelled. He would order it himself but it's just going to be to hefty with shipping to Australia. I hope this is alright.

Hey alexislegend, I am going to shoot you an email as my friend has asked me to purchase a copy for him. If you do not get back to me in time, I will order two and hope my order isn't cancelled. He would order it himself but it's just going to be to hefty with shipping to Australia. I hope this is alright.

he replied us back, and he would only let mupltiple buys of the white one, I hope it's not a big deal if I qoute you Alex!

"Unfortunately the splatter records have to be limited to one per customer due to how limited they are (only about 70 will be online). However if you end up ordering multiple white copies we can arrange for that. Sorry for the inconvience."