Trophy Scars - Alphabets. Alphabets.

I grabbed a splatter too. quick and painless. hope it comes before my birthday on the 20th.

They won't start shipping until next week (I'm waiting on the band to send the signed notes), so we probably won't make it by then, unfortunately - but I hope you have an awesome birthday!

Do you think these will get to us before the end of the month? If not I will have to email you about changing the address of my order (hopefully that would be possible) since I am moving.

I grabbed a splatter too. quick and painless. hope it comes before my birthday on the 20th.

They won't start shipping until next week (I'm waiting on the band to send the signed notes), so we probably won't make it by then, unfortunately - but I hope you have an awesome birthday!

I just saw that, it's okay haha. thanks a lot man! for the birthday wishes and for pressing this

Do you think these will get to us before the end of the month? If not I will have to email you about changing the address of my order (hopefully that would be possible) since I am moving.

If you're in the US and were one of the early orders, that shouldn't be a problem. If you haven't received it by the time you move, shoot me an e-mail.

If you're in the US and were one of the early orders, that shouldn't be a problem. If you haven't received it by the time you move, shoot me an e-mail.

Yup I am in the US and I got my order confirmation at 2:02 (or whatever that would be for you) so I assume I am an early one. Thank you!

looks like Bear Wax is flipping ANOTHER splatter. this time for even more dough... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Trophy-Scars-Alp....item20c3 aed59d ... this makes everyone in TS sad that kids didn't get a fair shot because this dude is greedy.
wow... what a dickhead. super sad for people who didnt get to snag a copy

also, i laughed again about how he was like "well ill sell it for $15 if thats the best offer I get" and then starts the bidding at $100...

I thought you guys might like to know that you can watch the record release show, in which the band performs the album in its entirety, here: http://alexislegend.com/videos/trophy-scars-in-hoboken/

Also, I started shipping out the records - so early orders should be receiving them any day now.

Received this today, my copy has some black scuffs and dents on the cover... o-well, still excited to spin it!

Man, really bummed to hear about that. Any idea where the scuffs came from? The dents I can kind of understand - I'm going to have to charge a little more for shipping next time and invest in more cardboard, I guess - but the scuffs are baffling.