Selling almost all my records

leerobert

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning guys,

I've caught up with all my messages again, so thanks for being patient!

Bit of a busy week for me so far, I'll be updating my DF list and also the list of records sold at the beginning of this thread this afternoon for you. I should also be able to contact most of you that I gave first refusal on some stuff, as most people have got back to me now.

If you haven't got back to me but are interested in the records and prices that I've sent you please drop me a line so I know where I'm at.

Thanks everyone.

Right,

Dead Format Tradelist is up to date, there are a few things on there that I have people interested in but still feel free to message me about anything.

Also, I found my copy of THE MOVIELIFE - THIS TIME NEXT YEAR on blue if anyone is interested? I deleted it from my tradelist last year when I agreed to sell it but the sale fell through.

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your messages.

I am out of town from this evening until Sunday, I may be able to read and reply to messages but if I can't then I'll definitely be able to get back to everyone on Sunday evening.

If you've paid me for records in the last day or two and I haven't messaged you to let you know when I can ship them or to let you know they have shipped then they will be going out on Monday as I have the day off work.

Also, Royal Mail over here is really kicking my ass with shipping charges so I'm looking into other, less expensive couriers at the moment. It might mean a slight delay in me getting your records out to you but it'll also mean I won't have to start asking everyone for an extra $20-30 to cover shipping costs!

Thanks guys!

Hey guys,

Apologies if I haven't been as swift in replying to messages this week, I've had a crazy one! Busy at work, being made to attend business lunches, discovering a flat tyre on my car, I could go on!

Anyway, I need to update just a handful of bits on my DF list, apart from that everything is all good, I am up to date with all messages and have a couple of packages that need to be sent out next week, so get in touch!