Boys Night Out - Trainwreck?

Virgil was doing a bunch of Ferret Records as he had a contract with him. When Make Your Self Sick didn't do well he said maybe he would do a smaller pressing of Trainwreck, but it never happened. Nor does he really put out records anymore. So the chance of this happening is probably very unlikely.

Virgil was doing a bunch of Ferret Records as he had a contract with him. When Make Your Self Sick didn't do well he said maybe he would do a smaller pressing of Trainwreck, but it never happened. Nor does he really put out records anymore. So the chance of this happening is probably very unlikely.

Ya, and considering it will have to be a 2xLP, I think it is even less likely.

Its something I have been working on I contacted Jeff Davis and got the ok to do it, I am currently working on saving the money to put this out, it may not be for awhile but I am working on it.

I know its not the most accepted thing to do on this forum, but why not start a kickstarter for it?

Its something I have been working on I contacted Jeff Davis and got the ok to do it, I am currently working on saving the money to put this out, it may not be for awhile but I am working on it.

I know its not the most accepted thing to do on this forum, but why not start a kickstarter for it?

I thought about it but this is something that just I want to do, I think a kickstarter would probably work but it means more to me if I just do it :)

I thought about it but this is something that just I want to do, I think a kickstarter would probably work but it means more to me if I just do it :)

Makes sense! Just throwing it out there. Every one I've been a part of has went through smoothly!

I was talking to Ferret a while back about them doing this and giving HT an exclusive color but the guy I was talking to doesn't work for Ferret anymore and I think that label is pretty much done. I don't even know if there is anyone left working solely for Ferret at this point or if it's just being run by Warner complety now.

I was talking to Ferret a while back about them doing this and giving HT an exclusive color but the guy I was talking to doesn't work for Ferret anymore and I think that label is pretty much done. I don't even know if there is anyone left working solely for Ferret at this point or if it's just being run by Warner complety now.

Its Good Fight now, Ferret is completely donzo.

Have you talked with Ferret?

Yeah as mentioned below Ferret is done, Warner actually owns the rights to the album now.