Kind of Like Spitting Tour and Pressing $100 Room

Ben Barnett posted on his facebook page yesterday that $100 Room will be pressed finally (and possibley remastered). He's also doing a full band tour. Here's his Facebook Status update.

KOLS tour... gonna happen four to five weeks, get at me with ideas, just getting the routing and details together know. only confirmed show is 4/28 in Brooklyn... more soon. If all goes as planned we should be touring as band. Also 100 Dollar Room is going to be reissued on vinyl, (hopefully remastered).

Ben Barnett posted on his facebook page yesterday that $100 Room will be pressed finally (and possibley remastered). He's also doing a full band tour. Here's his Facebook Status update.

KOLS tour... gonna happen four to five weeks, get at me with ideas, just getting the routing and details together know. only confirmed show is 4/28 in Brooklyn... more soon. If all goes as planned we should be touring as band. Also 100 Dollar Room is going to be reissued on vinyl, (hopefully remastered).

wow that's fucking awesome and also a weird coincidence, because, early this morning, I searched Kind of Like Spitting on eBay.

This is the tentative routing apperently.

April 21 - St Catharines, ON

... April 22 - Ottawa, ON

April 23 - Montreal, ON

April 24 - Toronto, ON

April 25 - Syracuse, NY

April 26 - Boston, MA

April 27 - Providence, RI

April 28 - Brooklyn, NY

April 29 - Philadelphia, PA

April 30 - Washington, DC

May 1 - Richmond, VA

May 2 - Greensboro, NC

May 3 - Savannah, GA

May 4 - Jacksonville, FL

May 5 - Tampa, FL

May 6 - Gainesville, FL

May 7 - Birmingham, AL

May 8 - Nashville, TN

May 9 - Louisville, KY

May 10 - Bloomington, IN

May 11 - Chicago, IL

May 12 - Detroit, MI

May 13 - Cleveland, OH

May 14 - Buffalo, NY

Really wish it wasn't happening the same weekend as I'm going to New York for Refused. I should be able to make the Toronto show but It would have been nice to try for multiple shows.

• 2 weeks later...

do you have a link by any chance? thanks!

He's only announced it on his personal facebook page https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=569047792

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I don't know when it actually happened, but it did:

http://countyourluckystars.bigcartel.com/product/kind-of-like-spitting-100-dollar-room-lp

I'm guessing black is more limited as there are 80-something available as compared to the 170-something cyan.

I purchased mine roughly 3 weeks ago. The cyan variant matches the cover perfectly.