Brandtson LP Package (Only $18)

I've had a couple people buying some "Dial In Sounds" LPs lately. It makes me happy to know that people are still discovering Brandtson. I've decided to do a package deal where you'll get one of each of our Brandtson LP's, "Dial In Sounds" and "Send Us A Signal" for only 18 bucks.

http://dreamoverrecords.storenvy.com

Don't sell yourself (or Brandston) short. Breaking even and making profits isn't something that generally happens after only a few releases. More releases = broader target range = more hits to your site = more awareness of other releases previously unknown to buyer = more records sold.

Take the plunge!

i agree with more releases, broader target. but more brandtson isn't very broad :(

Touché! I would counter that more Brandston is still broader than no release at all. If there are other options that pushes the possibility of Brandston to the back burner, however, then you are 100% correct in your statement.

I wish Hello Control wasn't the last thing they did. I love Send Us A Signal so much. What's up with these guys? Hiatus or totally done?

totally done. jared (drummer) doesn't wanna do music anymore. the whole band is still friends and gets together regularly. 4/5 of the members started a new band, swarm of bats. it features the original bassist, john, back on bass, and the second bassist, adam, on drums.

it's definitely not brandtson, but they all have jobs and some have families now, so they pretty much just do it for fun. check them out...

http://swarmofbats.bandcamp.com/

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':hkkc7dzf]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':hkkc7dzf]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{