MXPX "Plans Within Plans" Vinyl!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine looks real identical to the picture above. Since I do not know how to post pictures on the forum that picture will have to suffice. I am computer retarded, sorry. As far I know the mxpx webstore was the only place to order the "random" color from. i guess they sold out pretty quickly. anybody want mine? Or the exclusive t-shirt i got? its a size "L"...

You just got yours and you're already interested in letting it go? lol

as we listed on our webstore the ship date is march 27th. we're actually going to start shipping on monday.

Have these been shipped yet?

I'm actually waiting for all three I've pre-ordered; Blue through SRC (...has been delayed, for some reason?) Mixed Color through MxPx's Merch Store (currently in transit), and obviously Gold through Jump Start.

as we listed on our webstore the ship date is march 27th. we're actually going to start shipping on monday.

Have these been shipped yet?

I'm actually waiting for all three I've pre-ordered; Blue through SRC (...has been delayed, for some reason?) Mixed Color through MxPx's Merch Store (currently in transit), and obviously Gold through Jump Start.

From the MxPx website:

"If you ordered the BLUE vinyl copy of Plans Within Plans, we have an announcement to make. We just found out from the company that was pressing the vinyl that there has been a delay in production because the labels were shredded on the press. Replacements are in the works and should be available to us by the end of the week. We apologize for the delay in receiving your order. We will ship out all packages with the BLUE vinyl as soon as we can. Everyone who ordered a RANDOM color vinyl, your order has not been delayed. Thank you for understanding."

So that explains the blue.

I got an email from Jump Start Records the other day (April 6) that said this:

"MxPx's latest full length, Plans Within Plans, has also unfortunately hit a small snag. All the black and randomly colored vinyl has been done for two weeks now and have shipped to distribution and the band, so if you ordered a copy from the band (randomly mixed color vinyl) or from an online retailer like Amazon (black vinyl) you should either already have your record or be receiving it soon. Unfortunately, before the translucent blue and gold were completed the stack of labels got shredded on the press so the plant had to order new ones. Once the new ones arrived at the plant we had even more bad luck when a stamper (one of the metal plates that's used to actually 'press' the record) broke and had to replaced. I was told the records were back on the press again today so we should have them very shortly and to you very soon. We apologize for the delay. Unfortunately, pressing vinyl can be a huge headache because all that is involved in the process."

I ordered the random color from the band, so hopefully it's on its way.

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody else order the random color direct from the band's website and still not receive it yet? I contacted them about it a week or so ago and received no response. Just sent another email asking about it.

Edit: Turns out it was my bad. I must have closed the tab before completing the order on PayPal or something. Was able to re-order the random and received it like 3 days later.

• 2 weeks later...

That picture rules. I believe we're about 10 orders away from having all of the MXPX pre-order packages in the mail. We took the Blue variant down from our site because we won't have any left after these pre-orders go out the door. Thanks to everyone that placed an order and was patient with us. Between this, both Belvedere records, A Wilhelm Scream, and now the two Crucial Dudes pre-orders, we've been swamped.

• 4 weeks later...