Level Plane Records

cursiver

I'm pretty sure the dude that ran it, Greg or something maybe, pretty much dropped off of the face of the earth.

he was working at Relapse last I heard, but that was around the time of the Black Cross LP...so it's going back a few years now...not sure if he's still there or not...

• 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...

Sorry for undigging this but I finally found an answer to a question I have posted above. Maybe someone will look for it in the future.

So first press of the City of Caterpillar "S/T" indeed had an insert but it also had different labels than repress.

Below two photos of the first press - labels plain brown with white writtings. I can not say what it says as I found those photos on eBay. Side A definitely say "City Of Caterpillar". Insert also on the pictures.

EHZ9BU.jpg

kLLB8V.jpg

The repress (probably 500 copies as I recall) had different labels. Side A label has a cover face with letter "a" in right eye. Side B label shows waves you can see also on front cover. No insert is available.

Uxd7xe.jpg

iIrMZF.jpg

If someone could confirm that would be great. However I'm 90% sure this is right.