ferret releases

has anyone come across any ferret releases on vinyl?

i went to their offices in new brunswick with a friend once and saw a misery signals "of malice" vinyl lying around, but never heard anything about the pressing or have seen it anywhere since.

does anyone know who does their pressing for them [whenever/if ever they do] and how one may acquire them? are they just for sale overseas? whats the deal?

i would love to see the new misery signals or a life once lost's "hunter" on vinyl.

not many ferret releases are on vinyl. however, misery signals - of malice and the magnum heart does exist on vinyl. it was pressed by a label in canada called 1-2-3 records. it took me a long while to find it but you can snag a copy of it right here (and for a reasonable price no less):

http://www.verydistro.com/moreinfo.aspx?id=12152

The Bronx's first album was released on vinyl, but I think it was through their White Drugs label, not through Ferret proper.

Remembering Never also released their latest album on vinyl with different artwork, re-sequenced tracklisting and added/dropped tracks; it was a split release between Double Or Nothing and Dead Truth: http://altpress.com/news/713.htm

ferret tends to just license their releases on vinyl. with the amount of cds they sell, i doubt theyre too concerned with pressing lps. forge again was trying to get the licensing for all of boys night out's releases and apparently they werent big on the idea at all. with that said, im just glad theres the every time i die boxset and im really hoping virgil's talk of doing a poison the well - versions 2xlp comes true. id love to see misery signals - mirrors on vinyl as well.

The Bronx's first album was released on vinyl, but I think it was through their White Drugs label, not through Ferret proper.

The first Bronx LP was on Tarantulas Records. That label is/was so cool. They would spray paint the record mailers with a tarantula stencil. Definitely the only record mailer I ever kept

The first Bronx LP was on Tarantulas Records. That label is/was so cool. They would spray paint the record mailers with a tarantula stencil. Definitely the only record mailer I ever kept

deathwish inc does this as well. very fun to get in the mail!

not many ferret releases are on vinyl. however, misery signals - of malice and the magnum heart does exist on vinyl. it was pressed by a label in canada called 1-2-3 records. it took me a long while to find it but you can snag a copy of it right here (and for a reasonable price no less):

fantastic, thank you!

What a coincidence, I was just listening to this and talking about how I wished I had the vinyl earlier today!

has blood has been shed's spirals or novella ever been seen on vinyl? d**n, i bet that would sound heavy as hell on wax.

edit - i was wondering if people were editing themselves or if the site was doing it automatically. now i know ^^^

oh man I'd love both BHBS albums on vinyl. sooo good. sooooo good.

I would kill for a Boys Night Out box set like ETID. Some swirl colors that match each albums art work possibly.

Forge again Records and One Day Savior, I believe, are teaming

up to release all the BNO albums on vinyl.

They've already released "Broken Bones and Bloody Kisses."

Should be pretty sweet.

fantastic, thank you!

youre welcome!