DAE Buy shit they don't really need?

Haha sorry I'm an asshole.

I've been good lately, but my mom and I usually refer to shopping at Target as "Stuff Shopping". You walk in with the purpose of buying one thing, but you leave with like $100 of "stuff". You don't need it, you didn't intend to buy it, but you fell for Target's tricks.

Haha sorry I'm an asshole.

I've been good lately, but my mom and I usually refer to shopping at Target as "Stuff Shopping". You walk in with the purpose of buying one thing, but you leave with like $100 of "stuff". You don't need it, you didn't intend to buy it, but you fell for Target's tricks.

it's all good dude, i'm all about honesty and straightforwardness. im normally pretty good when i shop at any store. i buy shit i need and don't even bother to peruse.

edit: typo/grammar fixes

since using computers so long, i used to hate the idea of writing things down! i've actually learned to love writing things manually. there is something special that makes you remember things easily and convey emotion, moreso than typing on a computer could ever od.

I love pens, but I collect them from hotels. I always always always have one on me, between teaching, coaching, coaching, and more coaching. There's pads of paper all over my house, too. One on the family room coffee table, one in my backpack, one on my book shelf, one next to my bed... you never know when you get a brilliant solution to a class or team problem!