IKEA 7 inch storage help

Anyone have any good ideas or links to cool 7 inch storage from ikea? I'm currently using 3 plastic storage bins but I would like to get some sort of shelf for them. Maybe something like a mini expedit?

I can't find much on their site though. If anyone has good ideas some help would be appreciated!

Yeah I've seen those. I'm looking for something a little better looking. I've got a 2x4 expedit and it's filled aside from Two cubes. I keep my 7 inches lined up on top in the plastic storage cubes next to my receiver and turn table use those two that are free to keep my speakers in. I'm also looking to get some speaker stands too though so it'll free up two cubes and itll look nicer with my speakers elevated. It would probably sound better too.

Nice! I'll have to do that, I might try to make them stackable. How is it if you turn it on its side? I imagine it would be hard to browse through. Maybe if I made it an inch taller or so

That would work, I just prefer to have my 7"s top loading.

You could actually just keep building up instead of stacking them - it would be much sturdier.

cool thanks for the pic

this is what i use now,

[image]

im looking to replace those plastic bins with something more neat looking. im about to get a good receiver (lol at by 1995 aiwa stereo, but hey, it works) and get some speaker stands to free up those two cubes and make things look better

I'm open to opinions and ideas!