Hot Water Music "Exister" - May 15th

did anyone measure their print? someone mentioned they may run slightly smaller than 18x24. want to get this framed as a housewarming gift for a friend. FYI: if it is smaller you can still use an off-the-shelf frame and have someone cut a new mat that fits the picture if you dont want to shell out for a custom frame. I have done this with a few small prints.

the record is real good. i'm holding off on listening too much until i have my copy to spin a bunch.

anyone get their No Idea copy yet? i want to see a picture!

My no idea copy came today with a No Division split color. I forgot i ordered that too. Add that to the Moss Icon Discography and it's a red letter day for sure.

the record is real good. i'm holding off on listening too much until i have my copy to spin a bunch.

anyone get their No Idea copy yet? i want to see a picture!

My no idea copy came today with a No Division split color. I forgot i ordered that too. Add that to the Moss Icon Discography and it's a red letter day for sure.

You just reminded me that I ordered A Flight and a Crash split color. Really hope I get this package soon!

You just reminded me that I ordered A Flight and a Crash split color. Really hope I get this package soon!

I added that to my Pre-Order as well! Looking forward to both coming in sometime this week (fingers crossed).

All those split colors look so good. Fuel for the hate game is perfect with the artwork.

Got my No Idea copy today. Always love when I get an album exactly on the the release date.

what does the latest pressing of "caution" look like? i'm somewhat new to HWM, but that record grabbed my attention quick. still need to listen to a ton of the others but i'm trying to take my time with it...

welcoming recommendations, though!

People generally flip their shit to "Forever And Counting" IMO. I love it too. You could start with that and find your way to No Division and Fuel For the Hate Game as well. Caution is a good start though.

does anybody have any info on the hot topic release? buddy of mine just told me the store got them in.

HT just has whatever the retail color is, nothing exclusive

Wait so the gold/silver swirl w/ black splatter limited to 400 wasn't the aussie exclusive??? Where the hell do i get that one? shit looks SICK