mewithoutYou - Ten Stories

That sucks.

Im still yet to receive anything. I emailed them again asking if there was any tracking or anything because is becoming a bit ridiculous if it was sent on June 26 as they told me it was.

I have not received mine either after losing my Icey blue to a black because they said there was an error iin the processing but I would get a black(they did find my order # eventually and I did not argue).

Said they would ship that day and apologized. Three days later , I asked if they did ship and got an email saying they would send me tracking when it did(even though they said they would send that day). Been 2 weeks now and still no package and I am 2 hours away from them. They cannot handle this many orders obviously...

I have not received mine either after losing my Icey blue to a black because they said there was an error iin the processing but I would get a black(they did find my order # eventually and I did not argue).

Said they would ship that day and apologized. Three days later , I asked if they did ship and got an email saying they would send me tracking when it did(even though they said they would send that day). Been 2 weeks now and still no package and I am 2 hours away from them. They cannot handle this many orders obviously...

I was kind of in the same boat but they did send it the day I spoke with them but just didn't send the right shit. If I end up not getting the black like they promised me I don't think I'll be too upset but this whole process had been ridiculous. Who ever changed my order when I asked for a shipping address change is when/where/why my order got screwed up. But yeah, they definitely couldn't handle the the size of this project

I was kind of in the same boat but they did send it the day I spoke with them but just didn't send the right shit. If I end up not getting the black like they promised me I don't think I'll be too upset but this whole process had been ridiculous. Who ever changed my order when I asked for a shipping address change is when/where/why my order got screwed up. But yeah, they definitely couldn't handle the the size of this project

yeah, that's what he wrote aswell.

Oh I know I thought I read somewhere in this thread that mwY said if they had any extra tour 7" copies they'd put them online sometime in August

I believe they said that on their site but they actually have to have left overs to put online and I believe they are still on tour with Kevin Devine

Can any international people confirm the type of shipping that was used for this, I am issuing a missing item enquiry with Australia post as I still have not recieved my icy blue.

I assume it was one of the below.

International Parcel Post - Airmail

International Parcel Post - Seamail

International Registered Post

International Express Post

Express Courier International (ECI)

Can any international people confirm the type of shipping that was used for this, I am issuing a missing item enquiry with Australia post as I still have not recieved my icy blue.

I assume it was one of the below.

International Parcel Post - Airmail

International Parcel Post - Seamail

International Registered Post

International Express Post

Express Courier International (ECI)

Were you ever able to get in contact with anyone from 11spot to see if they had shipped it?

I emailed them a couple days ago about my black replacement for the icy blue because it still hasn't arrived and they said they would ship it almost a month ago and I still haven't heard anything back. :(

If my black is coming it should be here by the end of this week or the beginning of next week if they sent it when they said they would last week.

I had to wait a solid 2 weeks for my incorrectly sent colored copy to arrive. I can see why it would take over a month to get to you but who knows.

Got an email from them today saying there was another mix up but that it got sent out today. I'm frustrated that it didn't get sent out until a month after they said they would but at least it has delivery confirmation so I know it's real this time.

I actually got an email from 11spot with a tracking # and another apology from Laura talking of a mix up. Don't understand what is going on with them but at least they are still responding. Can't wait to get this!

So I got my box set today. Finally. This is on Marbled Green a/b and Marbled Blue c/d with etched d side. Black 7" and poster. Searched most of this forum but can't figure out what pressing this is and have seen no pics....Anyone know?

That's the not hand numbered pressing, I believe. For that they did random colors. I guess that would technically be the second pressing, if you want to count the first 2000 as one pressing.

That's the not hand numbered pressing, I believe. For that they did random colors. I guess that would technically be the second pressing, if you want to count the first 2000 as one pressing.

Thanks! I am actually glad I got this instead. Looks better than the clear or black. May post a pic if one hasn't been. :)