mewithoutYou - Ten Stories

Actually I'm standing on the table that it's on. lol. I like shooting with my 50mm lens but my tripod wouldn't be tall enough to get everything in frame, so I hold it up as steady as I can. Unfortunately I have shaky arms so lots of those shots have at least a little blur on them.

I don't have much free time so I haven't yet been able to work out a better way of shooting my records. The guy that does PlayThisRecord (don't remember your username, sorry bro!) has a fantastic setup, though.

Probably because it was $50 and the music on it was terrible.

to be fair, I think around Christmas they ended up dropping the price to $20 but yeah, I wouldn't expect Showbread to make vinyl any time soon. Simply put, they made a cool overall package of their album but were asking about double of what they really should've been.

It was $40, not $50, but they know that I thought it should have always been $20. It was their first time ever doing anything with vinyl, and they made some poor calls which they realize, so they don't really want to deal with vinyl stuff anymore. They're really good guys, so there's no reason to bash them. Musically I love WCKI?, but the new album is way better and I'm so stoked for people to start hearing it.

That said, I do want to start getting their back catalogue pressed. Maybe developments in the next while.

Finally got my black replacement for my lost icy blue today finally. The box had a seam split on the back where the edges meet which surprised the shit out of me since it's such a sturdy box and the other had come perfectly.

Got #524 which I find a little ridiculous since all of you who got yours a long time ago got really high numbers but it's whatever. Signatures are...

"Death, where is thy string? We'll it's a rhetorical question." -Aaron

"ALL IS GRACE." -Greg

Michael hanged the elephant.

"it Doesn't Count." -Rick

• 3 months later...

mwY just launched their new online store with FREE PRIORITY SHIPPING from now until the December 21st as well as  FREE SHIPPING from now until the end of the year.

They have tour 7" ($8) as well as all of their albums on vinyl [very few copies] ($20) Ten Stories Deluxe Boxsets  in addition to new shirts, and the Ten stories "big booklet" (originally from the boxset)

http://mwy.11spot.com