mewithoutYou - Ten Stories

Finally got my 1st ed set today in Australia. Wheww! It was on icy blue. Despite the fact my order no was 14 the box is signed 1250 out of 2000. Ah well.

Looks incredible though!

i almost feel like they numbered everything and then stacked all the records so the lower numbers were on the bottom and the higher numbers were on the top and then the people who ordered the earliest got the higher numbers since those were the ones on top. just a funny thought but almost seems legit :rolleyes:

It's not bad but the song choices are pretty meh

I got my boxset last week, and the deluxe cd included, so I listen to it whenever I drive. It's a grower dude. It's no Brother, Sister or Catch Us or A to B Life, but it's grown than when I first listened through. One of the things I like is how they tie together lyrics from other songs. Nerdy, but it's something I like and i've heard several of them on Ten Stories.

it came with the all the other stuff the hand number box sets did (poster, book, cd). I just took a picture of the vinyl, so people could see what it looks like.

we lost 180 gram, hand numbered sets, words of wisdom from the guys....... that 7" looks pitiful, i wanna give it a hug and tell him its ok

we lost 180 gram, hand numbered sets, words of wisdom from the guys....... that 7" looks pitiful, i wanna give it a hug and tell him its ok

You lose some sharpie marks and some slightly more warp-resistant records. The website specifically said none of those things were included, after there were 2 chances to buy the "special" version. The box is cool, the lyric/art book and the 7" are awesome. I think you'll be okay.